G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. Joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Masturbation Thread

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

User avatar
speedostud
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:54 am
Location: Vancouver / Sydney
Contact:
Canada

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by speedostud » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:32 am

That was a large cock, loved it. Definitely going to put my headphones on, turn the volume up, and listen to him gag on that stick while I jack off today!

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:39 pm

speedostud wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:32 am
That was a large cock, loved it. Definitely going to put my headphones on, turn the volume up, and listen to him gag on that stick while I jack off today!
I'm thinking that way right now - & precumming in my AB red/white WJ!!

User avatar
speedoluv
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:31 am
Singapore

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by speedoluv » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:59 am

Do you guys know that there are jack off clubs?

https://www.thebatorblog.com/bate-life/ ... off-clubs/

I wonder if any of you guys have experienced one before, and how it was like? It will be nice if you could share your experience :lol:

User avatar
Speedomartin
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 2:00 am
Great Britain

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by Speedomartin » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:37 am

speedoluv: I mis read your post, I thought it said jacket club

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk



User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:11 am

phltanner wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:39 pm
speedostud wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:32 am
That was a large cock, loved it. Definitely going to put my headphones on, turn the volume up, and listen to him gag on that stick while I jack off today!
I'm thinking that way right now - & precumming in my AB red/white WJ!!
Speedostud, for you & Sam: another day another cock or two. Try these for size!! Bulgin down & out my AB Portsea's now, checking these out!!
(I'm gonna have to start cock exercises to build up!!)
https://www.xvideos.com/video29111991/y ... s_big_dick
https://www.xvideos.com/video26574965/j ... abares.com
Video quality is not great, but cock quality sure is!! Happy Hard On

PS: added a bonus: https://www.xvideos.com/video13868849/h ... _cock_cums
This is getting adickting!

PPS: And this is about how I'm precumming now: https://www.xvideos.com/video15799649/huge_pre_cumming

User avatar
...:::sam:::...
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Location: Australia
Australia

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:12 pm

phltanner wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:11 am
Speedostud, for you & Sam: another day another cock or two. Try these for size!! Bulgin down & out my AB Portsea's now, checking these out!!
(I'm gonna have to start cock exercises to build up!!)
I have the most massive boner right now. So, here's the story, I'm freeballing today just because I am, and I seriously have pre-cum jizz literally all through the front of my pants now. Like, you can see its wet on the outside along with my dick outline. :lol:
Last edited by ...:::sam:::... on Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:28 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:12 pm

I have the most massive boner right now. So, here's the story, I'm freeballing today just because I am, and I seriously have pre-cum jizz literally all through the front of my pants now. Like, you can see its wet on the outside along with my dick outline. :lol:
Is this about the problem you were having (?): https://www.xvideos.com/video15548445/j.o_big_cock_head_

Same here that Sunday I posted: freeballing & precumming thru my cargo shorts. (Walking discretely) Then rubbing out a load to "cool" off! And now, you're making me build up another load!!

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 pm

And this is about what I'm going to do now - in my AB WJ loose Freshwater!!
https://www.xvideos.com/video14276509/s ... _huge_load

User avatar
PNWGuy
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by PNWGuy » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:55 pm

speedoluv wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:59 am
Do you guys know that there are jack off clubs?

https://www.thebatorblog.com/bate-life/ ... off-clubs/

I wonder if any of you guys have experienced one before, and how it was like? It will be nice if you could share your experience :lol:
I've been to Rain City Jacks in Seattle once, and to a predecessor club in Seattle in the early 1990s. As a new member you'll first go through an orientation session, then enter a large room for the event. You strip and check your clothes. There are men of all ages, body build, and penis size all enjoying pleasuring themselves or gathering in small groups and pleasuring each other (always ask before grabbing someone else's dick). Sometimes there are special events. The night I attended was a countdown night, where everyone was supposed to cum at the same time ... and many men did. You may or may not like the music choices. Some men were "one and done" and others stayed longer and got off more than once. Although everyone is there for the same reason, it can be a bit overwhelming the first time. Most men are gay, but some straight guys who just like to jack off with others participate as well. You can't tell who is who just by looking.

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:13 am

phltanner wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 pm
And this is about what I'm going to do now - in my AB WJ loose Freshwater!!
https://www.xvideos.com/video14276509/s ... _huge_load
OK, so I'm in the office to catch up on some things - in my AB Classic 1.5 Citrus (no mask!), and got dickstracted: I'm still trying to match this guy: 8=====]>,-----......,,

Happy jacking!

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:36 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:12 pm
I have the most massive boner right now. So, here's the story, I'm freeballing today just because I am, and I seriously have pre-cum jizz literally all through the front of my pants now. Like, you can see its wet on the outside along with my dick outline. :lol:
Sam, I'm free balling this morning & walked to work , working on a massive boner. A little precum damp!! Might have to replay some of these videos & go to Chaturbate for "release"!!

User avatar
...:::sam:::...
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Location: Australia
Australia

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 am

phltanner wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:36 am
...:::sam:::... wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:12 pm
I have the most massive boner right now. So, here's the story, I'm freeballing today just because I am, and I seriously have pre-cum jizz literally all through the front of my pants now. Like, you can see its wet on the outside along with my dick outline. :lol:
Sam, I'm free balling this morning & walked to work , working on a massive boner. A little precum damp!! Might have to replay some of these videos & go to Chaturbate for "release"!!
Those xvideos, that's my new best site! :lol:

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:01 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 am
phltanner wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:36 am
Sam, I'm free balling this morning & walked to work , working on a massive boner. A little precum damp!! Might have to replay some of these videos & go to Chaturbate for "release"!!
Those xvideos, that's my new best site! :lol:
I'm really sorry, Sam that you brought that up - I've got work to do today, (even tho I'm here in my N2N Catalina loose, but it's getting tighter!)!

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:46 am

phltanner wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:01 am
...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 am
Those xvideos, that's my new best site! :lol:
I'm really sorry, Sam that you brought that up - I've got work to do today, (even tho I'm here in my N2N Catalina loose, but it's getting tighter!)!
Sam, now look what you made me do -- try this one too, on Redtube: https://www.redtube.com/5188321 : Sister sucks my balls while cuming then ride me, I could not hold it !! (And neither cud I; gotta clean up that N2N!)

User avatar
Norfcountryboy
Posts: 1400
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm
Great Britain

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:37 am

PNWGuy wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:55 pm
speedoluv wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:59 am
Do you guys know that there are jack off clubs?

https://www.thebatorblog.com/bate-life/ ... off-clubs/

I wonder if any of you guys have experienced one before, and how it was like? It will be nice if you could share your experience :lol:
I've been to Rain City Jacks in Seattle once, and to a predecessor club in Seattle in the early 1990s. As a new member you'll first go through an orientation session, then enter a large room for the event. You strip and check your clothes. There are men of all ages, body build, and penis size all enjoying pleasuring themselves or gathering in small groups and pleasuring each other (always ask before grabbing someone else's dick). Sometimes there are special events. The night I attended was a countdown night, where everyone was supposed to cum at the same time ... and many men did. You may or may not like the music choices. Some men were "one and done" and others stayed longer and got off more than once. Although everyone is there for the same reason, it can be a bit overwhelming the first time. Most men are gay, but some straight guys who just like to jack off with others participate as well. You can't tell who is who just by looking.
Oddly visiting a formal jack-off club is one of the few sex adventures I never got round to. It's still kind of on my bucket list* but I can't imagine any starting up anytime soon.
I probably don't need to explain here that I've got very few sexual boundaries. I've always been a "Social wanker", for example at high-school I used to beat off with my totally straight best mate. That was cool male bonding.
In my twenties I started visiting gay saunas, leather bars and BDSM clubs. Now that was exactly the head rush that it sounds like and guys wanking together featured heavily. However the cock stroking was usually the foreplay that lead onto "Proper sex". That's mega cool but just sometimes I wanted to beat my meat alongside like minded guys without any other sex contact and those kind if places weren't really conducive to that because it wasn't what most guys were there for.
Now I've got my lifetime partner and wanking is one of our way ins to getting down and dirty and that's hot in a different way again but I do miss the camaraderie I guess of jacking alongside my peers without it being the start of something else or the emotional thing it is with my partner.

Obviously I haven't swum since lockdown and my lack of public speedo time has been expressing itself through more and more daydreams about hanging out and speedoing with other guys. The idea of a speedo jacking club keeps popping into my head and I've found these stills from a porno that really speaks to me on this. It's Suds& Studs by Nextdoor Studios and this scene looks like an ideal all swimmer lads together cock beating challenge.

*Not sure if looking but no touching counts as been faithfull or not. I guess we'd probably go together, we've had some crazy mad times together visiting sex clubs.
Attachments
PSX_20200816_095155.jpg
PSX_20200816_095155.jpg (68.48 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
PSX_20200816_094942.jpg
PSX_20200816_094942.jpg (47.24 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
PSX_20200816_095022.jpg
PSX_20200816_095022.jpg (31.62 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
1 310.jpg
1 310.jpg (52.57 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
PSX_20200816_095444.jpg
PSX_20200816_095444.jpg (48.74 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Speedoaddict
Posts: 3152
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 5:30 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

User avatar
Speedomartin
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 2:00 am
Great Britain

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by Speedomartin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:55 am

Speedoaddict wrote:Not sure if these have been posted. But here are the links anyway.


https://www.redtube.com/25112681


https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... etwork-bar


https://www.redtube.com/1237955?utm_sou ... etwork-bar


https://www.modelhub.com/video/ph5ea12d ... etwork-bar


https://www.gayfuror.com/video/twink-sw ... -bathroom/


https://www.xnxx.com/video-3rxwp16/gay_ ... ted_deeply


https://www.xnxx.com/video-plcot25/very ... at_the_end


https://www.xnxx.com/video-ajx254d/swim_coach


https://www.xnxx.com/video-2sos325/beautiful_liar


https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 38fb60dda0


https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 05ffe8844a


https://www.redtube.com/1155366


https://www.redtube.com/570915

https://www.xnxx.com/video-l5dq0a/gentl ... _-_scene_2

https://www.xnxx.com/video-l6rab6/gentl ... _-_scene_3

https://www.xnxx.com/video-jv71va6/twin ... me_blowjob

https://xhamster.com/videos/pool-fuck-7076013

https://www.gayfuror.com/video/gay-fuck ... ming-pool/

https://www.xvideos.com/video9988215/ka ... _positions

https://www.xvideos.com/video12650045/s ... ic_1080083

https://xhamster.com/videos/gay-swim-te ... rs-4503956

https://xhamster.com/videos/in-lockeroo ... ol-3197354

https://xhamster.com/videos/european-tw ... m-11339058

https://xhamster.com/videos/swim-brief-12255934

https://xhamster.com/videos/play-by-swi ... s-12429068

I hope you like these.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just a few links from a friend then Speedoaddict thank your friend for sharing

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk


Speedoaddict
Posts: 3152
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 5:30 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Speedomartin wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:55 am
Speedoaddict wrote:Not sure if these have been posted. But here are the links anyway.


https://www.redtube.com/25112681


https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... etwork-bar


https://www.redtube.com/1237955?utm_sou ... etwork-bar


https://www.modelhub.com/video/ph5ea12d ... etwork-bar


https://www.gayfuror.com/video/twink-sw ... -bathroom/


https://www.xnxx.com/video-3rxwp16/gay_ ... ted_deeply


https://www.xnxx.com/video-plcot25/very ... at_the_end


https://www.xnxx.com/video-ajx254d/swim_coach


https://www.xnxx.com/video-2sos325/beautiful_liar


https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 38fb60dda0


https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 05ffe8844a


https://www.redtube.com/1155366


https://www.redtube.com/570915

https://www.xnxx.com/video-l5dq0a/gentl ... _-_scene_2

https://www.xnxx.com/video-l6rab6/gentl ... _-_scene_3

https://www.xnxx.com/video-jv71va6/twin ... me_blowjob

https://xhamster.com/videos/pool-fuck-7076013

https://www.gayfuror.com/video/gay-fuck ... ming-pool/

https://www.xvideos.com/video9988215/ka ... _positions

https://www.xvideos.com/video12650045/s ... ic_1080083

https://xhamster.com/videos/gay-swim-te ... rs-4503956

https://xhamster.com/videos/in-lockeroo ... ol-3197354

https://xhamster.com/videos/european-tw ... m-11339058

https://xhamster.com/videos/swim-brief-12255934

https://xhamster.com/videos/play-by-swi ... s-12429068

I hope you like these.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just a few links from a friend then Speedoaddict thank your friend for sharing

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
Hi Speedomartin I will pass on your kind regards. 👍🏻👍🏻😉😉
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:44 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:05 pm
Not sure if these have been posted. But here are the links anyway.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Those have kept me busy for awhile!! and this one just now:
www.xtube.com/video-watch/aussiebum-spe ... t-29613361

He's in Aussiebum Freshwater WJ loose, like I'm wearing in my profile pic!

User avatar
phltanner
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 am
Bermuda

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by phltanner » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:12 pm

I think it's time to revisit this topic!!

Post Reply