G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Has anyone seen the the movie "3"?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

Has anyone seen the the movie "3"?

Post by frankjath » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Has anyone seen the the movie "3"? It's on netflix and its actually a pretty good movie about a love triangle between two men and a woman. I didn't expect it but I guess since its a foreign film there are several scenes of the two lead men swimming in square cut speedo style suits... if it was an American film they would have put them in boardshorts so I was pretty happy to see speedos on screen.

I think the two guys are so hot even though they are probably much older then me I'm 22 lol.

swimcmk
United States of America

Re: Has anyone seen the the movie "3"?

Post by swimcmk » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:14 am

I will add it my my list.

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:58 am

I haven't seen that film, I might check it out.

But flicking through the tv the other day I stumbled upon a scene in a movie where a woman seems to have fallen in love with a lifeguard from a water park, it's after hours and the park has just shut, the lifeguard is wearing red speedos and they go down the water slide. Anyone know if they've seen that film? Haha it's vague I know but I forgot to take the name down :( it is American i believe.

lulu

Post by lulu » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:26 am

3 is a very erotic German drama about a love triangle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_(2010_film)

If you like very sensible and non Hollywood type of erotic genre, you will lile it as I did.

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:50 pm

I haven't seen it. I thought at first you were talking about the movie Threesome which came out in 1996 (when I was in college.) And it was scandalous because it was about a love triangle where boy likes boy who likes girl who likes first boy. The scandalous part was when the straight guy let the gay guy put his hand on his thigh as they all fooled around together. Guess I just spoiled it for you. Then we were like, "That's hot." Now I'm like, "Really? Boring! Just go for it you three!"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111418/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Pete25

Post by Pete25 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:54 am

I checked NETFLIX and there are three movies with the name "3". Can you be more specific as to which one you were referring. Thanks.

lulu

Post by lulu » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:16 am

Originally named " Drei" in German.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1517177/
Good movie!
Xoxo

lulu

Post by lulu » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 am

btw, brooklynduck, this is also about a mmf threesome, just a lil more insinuating.
;)

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Lulu, I'm going to be adding that to my queue. Maybe in honor of the gents in the film I'll watch it in a speedo. I do love some insinuation.