G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

VIDEO - Core training for swimmers

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Nate
Wales

VIDEO - Core training for swimmers

Post by Nate » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 am

I didn't know whether to post this in Speedo Talk or Speedo Photos as it's a video - but I thought we could make a discussion out of it, so I decided to go for Speedo Talk. Move if necessarily.

I know a few of you here are interested in fitness and strive for that body to rock a speedo in the pool or at the beach. - I stumbled upon a video of core exercises for swimmers that I think I'm going to start doing regularly. I swim alot but I don't get alot of dryland exercises in and would love to work on my abs and core strength a bit more.

For those not interested in fitness - the video should be just fine for you too! A great looking man in a great looking speedo, lovely!

Click here