G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

underwater hockey ??? speedos involved obvs

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

jameshardmann

underwater hockey ??? speedos involved obvs

Post by jameshardmann » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

had nothing better to do, and bumming around on youtube, came across this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K8RC6g16vA

intersting. check.
wierd. check
but its got speedos so who cares!!!
thestuffoffantasy.tumblr.com

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: underwater hockey ??? speedos involved obvs

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 am

I played underwater hockey when I was in school. I wasn't too good at it, but is a fun (and difficult!) sport.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:19 am

Crazy sport!

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:46 am

I love underwater hockey so much! Immediately wanted to do it but never have cause they don't do it around here. Everything about it I love: speedos, water sports, athletic competition, speedos, underwater breath holding, team sports, co-ed activity, and speedos! I love all the underwater twisting and turning and jockeying for position, and even through all of that, the swimsuits stay on tight and in place and allow the body complete freedom of movement, and that's one of the magical qualities of speedos that baggies trunks and shorts just can't match.

Underwater rugby is another similar activity, but that sport is a lot rougher. I love the finess and grace of underwater hockey much more.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 am

I wish that somewhere around here had an underwater hockey club. I'd also enjoy playing water polo. Maybe I need to look at starting them up somehow. :)

deadendwaterfall

Post by deadendwaterfall » Thu May 01, 2014 12:48 pm

packedspeedo wrote:I wish that somewhere around here had an underwater hockey club. I'd also enjoy playing water polo. Maybe I need to look at starting them up somehow. :)
Depending on the area you are from, I might sign up! ;)

me&myspeedo

Post by me&myspeedo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:47 am

diveguy wrote:I love underwater hockey so much! Immediately wanted to do it but never have cause they don't do it around here. Everything about it I love: speedos, water sports, athletic competition, speedos, underwater breath holding, team sports, co-ed activity, and speedos! I love all the underwater twisting and turning and jockeying for position, and even through all of that, the swimsuits stay on tight and in place and allow the body complete freedom of movement, and that's one of the magical qualities of speedos that baggies trunks and shorts just can't match.

Underwater rugby is another similar activity, but that sport is a lot rougher. I love the finess and grace of underwater hockey much more.

Writhing speedo clad bodies jockeying against each other under water. I'd never be able to pay attention to the game. What was it called again????
Bi college swimmer into wearing my speedo any chance I get. Enjoy talking about speedos and hanging with other speedo loving dudes at the pool the beach or around the house. PM me if you're the same.

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:20 pm

There's an underwater hockey club at one of the pools I work in. Without underwater cameras it certainly isn't a spectator sport and is one of the most boring hours of my week to be honest hah - plus the guys are a little to old and saggy for me to enjoy the speedos too much, but appreciate the fact they still rock the briefs!