G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Photos I'm changerooms

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

DrD

Photos I'm changerooms

Post by DrD » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 am

Hey there.

I came in late to an incident in the change room at my local pool. I tend to swim later in the evening any time after 7.30pm when the kids are asleep and the wife is watching TV. It's usually the same bunch I people - a squad of Tri trainers and die hands or working folk like myself.

Anyway I walked in to a VERY and unusually crowded changeroom. With 3-4 younger dudes just hanging around fully clothed. They looked like gym guys ( the centre had a full gym as well as 50 m pool hydrotherapy sauna etc)I elected to just get changed and not bother with the rise off and battle the crowd that seemed to be just hanging around.

As I finished off I over heard the lads talking about someone filming the guys in the shower. I turned to see a staff member talking to a sheepish looking naked man which the lads pointed out as someone who had been filming the guys in the open showers.

The talk went on and him zooming in and catching everything. As you would no doubt understand the guys coming out of the showers were at first confused then concerned. Having nothing to do with it and seeing that the staff member was there I left thinking I was doing the right thing.

Getting in to my car I hear more noise and see the lads running out and the guys (now dressed) taking off down the street. Asking about it they said the cops were Taking too long he 'couldn't' be held.

Two things: has this ever happened to anyone else?
And I found out after I could have arrested him myself under the VIC Police Act (similar to citizens arrest) but didn't want to interfere with staff, would you have stopped him until police came?

Cheers.

Nate
Wales

Re: Photos I'm changerooms

Post by Nate » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:55 am

Best to just leave situations like that alone. The guy is definitely in the wrong, you just can't do things like that but all swimming pools and leisure centres have systems in place for dealing with situations like that.

The man will almost definitely be banned from the premises and the leisure centre 'should' have the mans details on their computer systems - so when the police do turn up they'll have somesort of house address.

The staff done the right thing when the man fled, they are not allowed to physically handle the guy, that's for the police.

Most of us here have done changing room 'selfies', just make sure that no-one else is around or that you don't get caught as the publics safety is paramount to leisure staff and you could get an embarassing telling-off (at the very least) - even if the intention was as innocent as a pic of yourself for vanity purposes. Just be careful guys :)

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Gotta agree on this one. Although this is one of the best environments for a Speedo selfie ... I would never consider it. It's just not worth the risk of the unwanted attention.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

speedy-guy

Post by speedy-guy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:19 am

Agree with the others - locker/change room photos are not on.

speedos4me!

Post by speedos4me! » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:11 am

I've done a speedo selfie at 24Hr fitness years ago. I set the camera on a timer and snapped a photo. Of course I would go to the gym at 2 am when there were very few people there.