G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Swimwear and the power of Piss!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Swimwear and the power of Piss!

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:18 am

Recently swimmerboy started a thread called mysteriously "Question for you guys...sorry if you are grossed out!" http://www.thespeedoforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11451 . I was pleased to find it was about pissing and speedo's, two urges that are close to my heart. A lot of other people did too, all the comments were really positive and it's clear that there's a few of us out there who get a thrill from pissing and swimwear.
That's why I've started a new thread, because it's got Swimwear and piss in it's name everyone knows what it is before they click on it and people who use piss as a search term in the forum will find it and those who aren't keen will be able to avoid it. Because it felt a bit hardcore I cleared it with Dave before I started and he's given it his blessing. So here goes, first image to wet your whistles;
Attachments
urinspeedo.gif
urinspeedo.gif (333.48 KiB) Viewed 14058 times
Last edited by Norfcountryboy on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Re: Swimwear and the power of Piss!

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:23 am

If you've got any hot photo's of you pissing in speedo's, or hot chicks pissing in one pieces or bikini's post 'em up. To set the ball rolling here is one of me adding to the river level.
Attachments
Peak Piss.JPG
Peak Piss.JPG (61.35 KiB) Viewed 14056 times
Real men wear Speedo's

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Very hot!

spear
United States of America

Post by spear » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:36 pm

How about someone pissing on your speedos while you piss away?

deadendwaterfall

Post by deadendwaterfall » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:45 pm

No, just no.

This is the first ever time I have ever been disgusted by something I have read on here.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:58 am

Brace yourselves... ah!
Attachments
20140706_224800.jpg
20140706_224800.jpg (64.28 KiB) Viewed 13708 times
Real men wear Speedo's

bulginbriefs
United States of America

Post by bulginbriefs » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:32 pm

I absolutly LOVE pissing in my speedos
Attachments
securedownload.jpg
securedownload.jpg (16.07 KiB) Viewed 13596 times

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Bit gutted there's not been more opinion on this threat, really interested to hear what you boys think of this. Haven't done anything much myself, apart from a speedo shower wee, of course... Its just intrigues me, whether or not to try it in more of a sexual way...

Be honest boys, we're not the judging kind! ;-)
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

adidas

Post by adidas » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:37 am

I take every opportunity to piss in my speedo, if I'm already wet it doesn't really matter and if I'm dry and on the beach then most of it drains down to the sand and the wet patch on the front is obvious but not suprising on a beach. I think many guys do this for convenience and because it's a bit naughty

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Boywear wrote:Bit gutted there's not been more opinion on this threat, really interested to hear what you boys think of this. Haven't done anything much myself, apart from a speedo shower wee, of course... Its just intrigues me, whether or not to try it in more of a sexual way...

Be honest boys, we're not the judging kind! ;-)
I guess each to their own. I'd never thought of piss as overtly sexual until I opened a photo book one day and there was a naked woman in boots and a fur coat stood with her legs apart pissing over the photographer. That had me right there and I'm sorry to say that ten years on being pissed on by a beautiful woman is still one of the few "Urges" I haven't got round to.
Sex pissing can just start off being as simple as you want to make it. A situation like this photo is how I got into it. I was in a male fetish club and getting it on with a hot guy. He suddenly said he needed a piss and I blurted out "Can I hold your cock while you piss?" He was well up for it and we stood at the urinal holding each others dicks while we drained our loads. A sweet intimate thing that felt really trust based and totally sexual at the same time.
Attachments
speed piss.jpg
speed piss.jpg (59.85 KiB) Viewed 13282 times
Real men wear Speedo's

nmspeedoboi
United States of America

Post by nmspeedoboi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:53 pm

One of my absolute favorite things to do in a speedo: piss in them! Seems to me to be the natural thing to do. You're already wet or you're gonna get that way soon, so if you've gotta go, why waste time trudging to a bathroom somewhere? Why even worry about taking it out for a whiz? Just let go and enjoy it! When I go swimming it is usually at a lake, usually quite warm to hot and I almost always stay for 5 or more hours and normally IF a restroom is available at all, it is a LONG ways away. I drink loads of water, Gatorade, lemonade, iced tea and the like to keep well hydrated. So I wind up having to pee about once an hour or so and I always just pee in my swim suit - but NEVER when I am in the water. I am either laying on my towel or sitting in my little, low beach chair and just cut loose! It's not only practical, it is fun (to me anyway) a bit "naughty" and sexually arousing - particularly when I hold it so long that I am desperate and about ready to pop and then just let go. What a relief! Aaahhhh! When I drink as much as I always do, the pee is almost always quite dilute - almost like water.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Guess this guy's either taking a leak or having a wank...
Attachments
i.jpg
i.jpg (80.51 KiB) Viewed 10682 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:12 am

OK, I want to widen this a bit, two swimwear-piss images that give me a real horn! Pissing with girls is a real fantasy but not one I've ever explored... yet. Sex pissing with my male partner is a big part of our thing and this photo encapsulates the sheer dirty decadence of it. Believe me it looks hot because it is!
Attachments
girl9.jpg
girl9.jpg (164.21 KiB) Viewed 10647 times
dual piss.jpg
dual piss.jpg (73.42 KiB) Viewed 10647 times
Real men wear Speedo's

spear
United States of America

Post by spear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:37 pm

The pic with the guys is the turn on. The chick pic, could have left that out

skimpy

Post by skimpy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Got into this a few years ago: I was sucking this guy off on his speedos when he started to piss. Instead if being grossed out it turned me on more so I let him continue, swallowing some but inevitably getting soaked

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:21 pm

skimpy wrote:Got into this a few years ago: I was sucking this guy off on his speedos when he started to piss. Instead if being grossed out it turned me on more so I let him continue, swallowing some but inevitably getting soaked
Kind of like this was it?
Attachments
01g.jpg
01g.jpg (31.49 KiB) Viewed 10581 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Gotta just mention the sex club I was in on Friday. I was in boots and speedo's. Had a pint and went to take a piss, the hunk stood next to me at the urinal [Wearing rigger boots, always a buzz for me!] started checking out my cock or my piss and then asked me to piss on his dick while he pissed into the urinal.
Real men wear Speedo's

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:21 am

I tried it once.
I was wearing my Speedo and standing in a shower cabin, and I started pissing in my Speedo. I have to admit it gave me a nice warm feeling and my wet Speedo was so shiny. From were I was standing I could see myself in the mirror and that turned me really on. In no time I got a boner. So I can imagine that some of us like this.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:51 am

Good images of a stud checking out his mate.
Attachments
03.jpg
03.jpg (45.36 KiB) Viewed 10419 times
vg.jpg
vg.jpg (27.49 KiB) Viewed 10419 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Speedo_King
United States of America

Post by Speedo_King » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:40 pm

r
Last edited by Speedo_King on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.