G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

speedos Snorkeling or not?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Ricosuavemente

speedos Snorkeling or not?

Post by Ricosuavemente » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:42 am

Guys I plan on taking my wife to Fury snorkeling at Key West for her birthday in a month and a half.
Every time we go to the beach or pool I wear my speedo solars. I only go with my wife and never in close proximity to a lot of people. This snorkeling trip will have tons of people in close proximity and I know I'll be the only one wearing speedos and am a little frightened. I even thought of wearing my jammers instead but and going back and forth if I should just wear the speedos instead.

Please give me your input on what I should do or what you would do in mu shoes, thanks speed bros!

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: speedos Snorkeling or not?

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 am

Are you concerned about other people's comments, or that you might get excited and be unable to hide it?

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Hey man I say go for it and don't worry about what others think or their comments. If they say anything they are close minded and are probably jealous that you have the bod to pull them off. I always wear my speedos no matter what because thats what I feel comfortable in. You just have to be confident and everything else will fall into place. Wear your speedos with pride! Heck leave the jammers and shorts behind at home that way you will have to wear the speedos and I'm sure you're not the only one wearing a speedo. I know some guys who have admitted to wearing them under their boardshorts. I even convinced them to ditch the shorts and go just in a speedo at the beach.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Yes ... definitely ... yes. Snorkeled in a Speedo in St. Martin. It was awesome!!! Now if you think you are not going to be comfortable, wear the Speedo under a pair of shorts, then drop them if you think it is the right time and place. Enjoy!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Ricosuavemente

Post by Ricosuavemente » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Thanks guys you're right and thanks for the advice about not bringing swimming trunks or jammers this way I'm forced to wear the speedo solars.

I have never been critiqued in a negative way yet, so I'm a little afraid not going to lie. I'm still going to go through with it. It will make me stronger once I do, thanks for the support guys. Sometimes I feel like I'm alone in wearing speedos, but I have all of you!

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Hey there, I think that you have a great looking body for wearing speedos so you should definitely wear it without having any worries or discomfort. I am sure you will attract attention but for all the good reasons!

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:46 am

Take a look at my avatar. Then read my auto tag line at the end of my posts. Those are your answers. I am so freaking envious of you for the awesome time you are going to have snorkeling in your Speedo! Of course you have to wear the Speedo! You'd be crazy not to. Like Frankjath said, you've got the body to pull it off and even if you didn't, that's not reason enough not to go speedo for a speedo lover. If you wear shorts, jammers or even a square cut, you will spend the whole time in the water being less than happy and wishing you were wearing your little Solar. If you wear the Solar while in the water, the feeling is just out of this world fantastic, it will blow your mind. Fuck what "everyone else" thinks, strip down to your little Speedo long before you arrive at the snorkeling location, then don your dive gear, step off the boat into the water, and experience nirvana!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:13 am

Oh and one more thing... Hopefully your wife can take pictures of you snorkeling in your Speedo to share here if you are willing. Including underwater shots!

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:30 am

I'll echo what everyone else has said. You have no reason not to wear your speedo. Your wife enjoy's you wearinf it, so it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! You'll have a great time!

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Rico,
What ever you do, enjoy yourself, and the time with your wife.

More importantly, if your wife is comfortable with what you wear, then the heck with the others. She is the most important person in your life, and the only person who could make you feel as good as you feel; because, after all, she is the only one who is going to see you after the trip.

You have worked extremely hard and have been far more diligent then so many others (me included) to achieve the fitness you have, you have every right to enjoy what you feel comfortable wearing. I dare say, after the trip, the other women will be saying to their men, get in shape! The men might sneer, but the women will envy your wife. The end result, those guys on the trip, will be upset with you because they will now have to go on an exercise regiment. The women, simply jealous.
Let's keep it brief.

speedostl

Post by speedostl » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Wear something in between a jammer and brief.
A nice brazil or squarecut.
You have the body to pull it off and you can make all the other wives jealous of yours when they see your hotness.
The only way we speedo lovers are to gain more acceptance is to not be to "in your face".
More coverage amongst the uptight masses is better at first.
don't put on the skimpiest thing you own unless you know the people at the venue will not be to shocked.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 pm

@speedostl I understand where your coming from however, I don't think wearing a speedo solar is being in your face, so what if its shocking it will be to some to others it won't. Some people are just more conservative than others so if you're always trying to aim to please others you will never be truly happy you have to live your life. Someone will always disagree with your choice of swimsuit no matter what.

For me its never about location or who I'm going to be around I wear what I feel like wearing that day. If people really have a problem then they can leave or they will just have to get over it. If I feel like wearing a thong suit that day or my speedo solars then I will it does not make a difference to me.

There is no need to worry or have shame for being yourself just focus on having a good time and enjoying your time with your wife. As long as you are not physically hurting anyone then wear your speedos! Lots of love - Frank

SpeedoDan
Great Britain

Post by SpeedoDan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:43 pm

I used to go through this in my head every time I went to the pool. I would think to myself: 'Do I wear something a little less showy/more discreet or perhaps even some baggy shorts' and then I did once, and felt really disappointed because the whole reason for me going to the pool is to have that experience and I denied myself that opportunity.

I overcame this in two ways! 1. Only packed the swimming trunks I wanted to wear and nothing else. 2. Mental adjustment... rather than worry what everyone else was thinking, I thought f*ck them, I will probably never see them again anyway. Next time I went to the pool it was just so exhilarating.

So that's my experience, I hope it helps!

Ricosuavemente

Post by Ricosuavemente » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Thanks for all of the input guys I really appreciate it. I decided to go with the solars, I am on a very strict bodybuilding routine to lower my body fat down to about 7 percent by the time I take the trip. That way I won't have an excuse to coward out. I'm going with the solars and most importantly I have my wife's support. Thanks for all the great words of encouragement. Wish me luck!

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:18 am

Ricosuavemente wrote:Thanks for all of the input guys I really appreciate it. I decided to go with the solars, I am on a very strict bodybuilding routine to lower my body fat down to about 7 percent by the time I take the trip. That way I won't have an excuse to coward out. I'm going with the solars and most importantly I have my wife's support. Thanks for all the great words of encouragement. Wish me luck!
Can't wait for the full report in a few weeks on how it all went. You are going to have a great time! Big thanks from all of us to your wife for being so supportive!

Sly
United States of America

Post by Sly » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 am

How was the trip?

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:32 am

Ricosuavemente wrote:Thanks for all of the input guys I really appreciate it. I decided to go with the solars, I am on a very strict bodybuilding routine to lower my body fat down to about 7 percent by the time I take the trip. That way I won't have an excuse to coward out. I'm going with the solars and most importantly I have my wife's support. Thanks for all the great words of encouragement. Wish me luck!
Hey Rico,
How was your trip, and experience snorkeling in your solar's?

Were the reactions what you expected, or better....i'm thinking better....what you saw, what other locations you and your wife enjoyed will in Florida?

Snow (a guy stuck in cold, cloudy Minnasota)
Let's keep it brief.