G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Halloween speedos in the USA

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedodemon

Halloween speedos in the USA

Post by speedodemon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Perhaps American friends can advise - I have always wondered why some US guys dress in speedos for Halloween parties? I'm not a fan of Halloween really but the opportunity to see men in just their speedos at an event or even on the street would be fantastic!

Matt

Re: Halloween speedos in the USA

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:51 am

American guys are lazy and want to wear something sexy they usually don't wear.

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:43 am

Or Americans don't normally wear speedos, so they think that's scary....of course for all of us it's a turn on ;)

Wriggler Rusty
Croatia

Post by Wriggler Rusty » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:02 am

It is a male version of a slutty nurse costume for women. Probably because majority of American population thinks that speedo's are tacky, disgraceful and "expose everything". Because the fact that someone can see that a man has a penis is disgusting. But showing violence, murders and rivers of blood on a prime time television is ok.

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:04 am

Nice one Wriggler

speedodemon

Post by speedodemon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks guys. Now I see - an interpretation of 'scary'. Wow, the US sometimes seems one strange place!