G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

YMCA Boston, mass.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

cape boy

YMCA Boston, mass.

Post by cape boy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:29 pm

The newly renovated YMCA on Huntington ave in Boston has many guys in speedos swimming. I go every day and there are always 2-3 guys wearing speedos. They are catching on. Good too see. If your from the area share your area so we can support it!!

solarguy
United States of America

Re: YMCA Boston, mass.

Post by solarguy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:52 pm

There's a big new LifeTime fitness by me here in north Jersey with a big indoor pool. There are a lot of guys, of all ages, wearing speedos and jammers. I actually think I see more spedos than jammers though. That being said, there are still more guys in board shorts.

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:35 am

I wish more guys at my gym looked as good as you do in their suits.

odeeps

Post by odeeps » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 pm

cape boy wrote:The newly renovated YMCA on Huntington ave in Boston has many guys in speedos swimming. I go every day and there are always 2-3 guys wearing speedos. They are catching on. Good too see. If your from the area share your area so we can support it!!

Yes, I have noticed this as well.. Attitudes maybe changing.

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:42 pm

I might have to check that out