G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Summer in the Northeast.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

cape boy

Summer in the Northeast.

Post by cape boy » Thu May 07, 2015 2:08 pm

I have been to the beach twice this wee in Boston!! Sunny and 83. I have been wearing my speedo 1" solar and have not even gotten as much as a bad glare. I was at Carson beach in south Boston and noticed 2 other guys in speedos. Tomorrow Friday is going again to be warm and heading to Nantasket beach in Hull. Last year I was one of a couple of guys in speedos. Have not had a bad comment in a couple of years. But then again I don't strut around just lay down and enjoy.

fbanks
United States of America

Re: Summer in the Northeast.

Post by fbanks » Fri May 08, 2015 3:10 am

Awesome! I was thinking of cutting work and sneaking out to either Seabrook or Salisbury Beach. There are a couple places that I like to lay out and nobody ever bothers me. :)
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat May 09, 2015 9:46 am

You guys rock! Keep speedoing!
Let's keep it brief.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sun May 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Went out on my deck today in my Sporti flags suit to catch the last bit of the day's sun. I'm looking forward to some good speedo days this year at Salisbury and Ogunquit beach.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

dhs

Post by dhs » Mon May 11, 2015 10:56 am

cape boy wrote:I have been to the beach twice this wee in Boston!! Sunny and 83. I have been wearing my speedo 1" solar and have not even gotten as much as a bad glare. I was at Carson beach in south Boston and noticed 2 other guys in speedos. Tomorrow Friday is going again to be warm and heading to Nantasket beach in Hull. Last year I was one of a couple of guys in speedos. Have not had a bad comment in a couple of years. But then again I don't strut around just lay down and enjoy.
i was at wollaston beach yesterday, but nobody in a speedo , i had my bright gold one on! last year met a dude in a black speedo down by the water on wollaston beach, but haven't seen him this year! got some friends in town this week, not sure when i will get back to wollaston beach as it is directly across the street from my condo there! after my friends leave town, maybe we can meet there, nantasket, cape cod or werever!
dhs

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Thu May 21, 2015 6:26 am

I go there during the week if your around. Let me know I would love to join you.

dhs

Post by dhs » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:03 pm

[quote="cape boy"]I go there during the week if your around. Let me know I would love to join you.[/quote

been traveling lately , but back now till the 18th of september, checked out that parking area a while back in squantum right off quincy shore drive so i know where it is now! going to the beach this weekend, and might stop by on thursday
not sure about friday, but plan on wearing my gold speedo on thursday and have a few new ones for weekend, dhs