G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Great day for speedo!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Great day for speedo!

Post by shadowmn » Mon May 11, 2015 10:09 am

80 degrees here in central MA and I'm laying out in the sun wearing my black Adidas 2" bikini brief. Speedo tan lines are in the works!
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Great day for speedo!

Post by diveguy » Tue May 12, 2015 1:46 am

shadowmn wrote:80 degrees here in central MA and I'm laying out in the sun wearing my black Adidas 2" bikini brief. Speedo tan lines are in the works!
Awesome!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

VAspeedo
United States of America

Post by VAspeedo » Wed May 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Had about an hour in the sun today myself. Airing out the chalksticks.
Attachments
0509151535a.jpg
0509151535a.jpg (502.73 KiB) Viewed 6435 times

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Thu May 14, 2015 3:07 am

VAspeedo wrote:Had about an hour in the sun today myself. Airing out the chalksticks.
Haha...chalksticks...I hear ya! It looks like you're wearing an N2N suit in your profile pic, I had that same one. It was very comfy, but definitely not for the beach, at least for me.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

VAspeedo
United States of America

Post by VAspeedo » Thu May 14, 2015 2:22 pm

i wore it to the beach a few times. it was the first one i really wore on the beach with friends around

Amazon

Post by Amazon » Fri May 15, 2015 3:18 am

VAspeedo wrote:i wore it to the beach a few times. it was the first one i really wore on the beach with friends around
That's huge with friends around.

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Thu May 21, 2015 10:34 am

Shadomn were do you go in central mass? Any good speedo lakes? I got to the beaches around boston and cape cod.

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Fri May 22, 2015 7:08 am

Heading to Wolliston beach. Black speedo solar

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 am

VAspeedo wrote:i wore it to the beach a few times. it was the first one i really wore on the beach with friends around
How did it go wearing a speedo around your friends? I've worn one at a family beach trip with my sister and nephew......was a bit akward.

VAspeedo
United States of America

Post by VAspeedo » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:21 am

it was no big deal. now those friends sorta expect it from me. i still get nervous when there are newer friends around that have never seen me wear one before. last weekend i kept my shorts on.