G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

What was your first speedo experience?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

VermontSpeedo

What was your first speedo experience?

Post by VermontSpeedo » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:09 am

Not talking about sex specifically (but if it was.......), I was wondering what your first speedo experience was in your life?

Mine was finding an old style nylon Ocean brief that the swim team wore that was left in the pool locker room back in 1971. I loved the nylon feel and how it shone in the sunlight. I wasn't on the team yet but after trying them on, I knew I wanted to be a swimmer. I joined for the speedos, not the exercise!

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: What was your first speedo experience?

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:06 am

I've always worn speedos. Thats just what my parents bought me as a small kid and I've generally worn them since.

I do get the impression that speedos are a lot more normal in Australia compared to other countries. Well, at least where I have been.

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:29 pm

Not so much in America. Still frowned on. I just don't know why. The guys that give crap to those of us who were them are closeted. Trust me. I grew up in the south at an exclusive country club. Most kids wore speedos as did me and my brothers. Then moved to Massachusetts and still wore them to the horror of other beach goers. I mean WTF. We looked good. And now I just don't care. If you want to give me shit say it to my face. You may just have a mouth full of fist!

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Oh and jace you still have a rockin ass!!! Wow

Amazon

Post by Amazon » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:21 pm

A memorable experience.

I was 10 and we went on a school camp on at a beach. I spent the whole time running around in speedos.

It was an all boy school and a couple of years later I remember having the most fun school swimming day. I just felt cute and girly and I swear, a lot of boys thoughg I was too.

it was all inocent. Nothing bad happened.

And now I'm woman so I can prance around in lycra all I want lol.

speedostudent

Post by speedostudent » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Getting my first suit on a whim at the local sports shop in college and then wearing it to the beach for a class outing. Never looked back since and I still have it!

GRSwimmer

Post by GRSwimmer » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Elementary school, 1st grade. We were required to wear the scratchiest goddamn briefs for swim class. In Holland, Michigan , at the time, it was required for ALL kids to take swim lesson through public school.

I enjoyed the freedom of the breifs, but due to general Puritan body shame, never wore them outside of that...until I was in college.

Ordered my first pair off of Amazon in 2003.

Now I'm old enough to where I don't really care and will be wearing them to the beach this year. I have a beautiful wife and daughter, and don't care what anyone would say. I don't think anyone would pipe up anyway, so why not :)

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:21 am

Back when I was around 29 or 30, I bought my first Speedo in Hawaii while I was doing work over there. By then, I had a fetish for them in my teens and a real interest in them in my twenties, but never had the nerve to actually get one. Then spending all this time snorkeling and diving in the waters of Hawaii, and I was so unfulfilled by wearing traditional swim trunks while having my body immersed in the warm liquid and lying under the warm sun, and I had this massive yearning for a much briefer swimsuit. I convinced myself to go swimsuit shopping by pretending that I would "start off" by first getting a smaller suit like a squarecut, or maybe a pair of very short nylon swim shorts with the slit sided leg cuts, and then hopefully "work my way" up to an actual Speedo brief at some point when I felt brave and ready enough for one.

But when I was at the men's swimsuit department, I only gave pretend attention to all the other suits, and it was the massive collection of Speedos hanging on pegs on the display wall that drew me to them like a powerful magnet that I could not resist, and I knew in my heart that I would NEVER be happy unless I walked out of that store with a real, actual Speedo. I grabbed a couple of black ones of different sizes and walked into the dressing stall and tried them on, in full boner mode of course, and chose the absolutely perfect one that I coveted the most, a tight, skimpy black Speedo with actual 1" sides, the skimpiest suit they had. Talk about going "all in" on this endeavor. I bought it and I was so nervous and tingly feeling and totally excited and happy for the rest of the afternoon until I could get back to the apartment and pull it up past my legs and thighs and tie it in place low and snug again. It was initially difficult to pull my shorts off at the beach or pool and expose myself to the world in that little black Speedo, but the more times I did it, the easier it got, and it felt simply fantastic. Always.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have related this story here on these forums because new members of my speedo loving brethren ask this same question from time to time, but it gives me a nice boner every time I remember back to that first Speedo experience and write about it. And I just love reading other guys' "first speedo" stories too, so it's always exciting to see a new "first speedo experience" topic come up.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Amazon

Post by Amazon » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:57 am

That was a great story diveguy.

I remember when I was a teenager going into op-shop an buying girls sporty one pieaces. I used to hve all those school coloured ones. Navy, maroon, that green... I remember the fear and exitment of buyin them.

Totally lost them to ex gfs. I got them to wear them too, and I suppose all the attention I gave them while they were wearing them was why they took them when we broke up.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:18 pm

I've been wearing 'em as long as I can remember; possibly age five or six? I was raised overseas and that is the only swimming costume most everyone wore at the time. I swam for school from elementary through uni; they've always been my swimming togs and not some kind of fetish as some make them out to be, though there's nothing wrong with that. The only time I didn't wear them were when we lived in West Berlin and out neighbour's dad would take his sons and me weekly for the male night naked swims at the Stadtbad Neukölln local swimming pool.

VAspeedo
United States of America

Post by VAspeedo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:28 am

First time i wore one was at the beach with family at about 16. A friend of mine came with us who was on the swimteam and he wore his speedo under his board shorts. i walked into the bathroom and there it was on the floor. tried it on, hooked ever since.

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:09 am

I wear them since I was a child. When I was a teenager I tried board shorts for a short time, because all my friend worn them. But I didn't like them, because in the water they became like a balloon. So I went back to a Speedo very quick. And now I like to wear them and they are even a "little" fetish for me.