G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Co worker in my speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedos4me!

Co worker in my speedo

Post by speedos4me! » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:43 am

This is not a fantasy story and nothing sexual happened. So if you're looking for that, it's not here.

I was selling some furniture on Craigslist and I mentioned it to a co-worker, Jose. Jose and I worked for the same company for about 3 years but rarely talked. Other than work related issues we knew nothing of each other. Sunday, Jose stopped by as I busy prepping food for grilling, so I was courteous and asked if he wanted stay for lunch, which he accepted.

About 30 minutes later, after food prep and showing the furniture we went outside to start grilling. The weather in Texas Sunday was HOT! I mentioned to Jose "I have a speedo you can wear if you want to cool down in the pool." I never expected to him to accept the offer but he did. It really surprised me that he did.

I went in the house and picked out a more conservative blue and red Speedo with 3 inch sides. I handed the Speedo to him and he went to change, while I put on an equally conservative black Hugo Boss swim brief.

When he came out wearing the speedo, WOW!!! He filled that speedo nicely. This short, 50 year old, hairy, Mexican guy must be packing a huge one! :shock:

The next few hours we spent grilling, chatting at the pool. Turns out he grew up visiting family in Mexico near the beach during the summers and so he always wore speedos, so he had no qualms about wearing one now.

It was great to just hang out with someone else talking while wearing speedos. When he was leaving I said we'll have to do this again sometime. I hope it does happen.

speed-oh
United States of America

Re: Co worker in my speedo

Post by speed-oh » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:04 pm

thats an awesome story speedos4me, thanks for sharing!

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 am

I'd hang out with you by the pool and grill in a speedo! Sounds like a perfect day.
On a lifelong quest for the perfect fitting swim suit

speedos4me!

Post by speedos4me! » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Thanks. It was a great day.