G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Can't remember the movie or tv show.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

Can't remember the movie or tv show.

Post by frankjath » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:42 pm

This is driving me crazy... But I vaguely remember watching a movie or tv show and there was a scene where there is this wealthy guy who comes out of his pool in a speedo but then puts a a bath rob on, to talk to a guy in a business suit. He then tells the guy to put on a speedo an join them. For the life of me I can't remember what movie it's from. Maybe you guys might know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HungarianSpeedo

Re: Can't remember the movie or tv show.

Post by HungarianSpeedo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:24 am

I also remember this scene and I cant recall the movie either....

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:53 am

Frank, that sounds like something out of the Playboy mansion? :lol:

This did remind me of the iconic X-Files scene when Fox Mulder (Duane Barry) gets out of the FBI swimming pool in red speedos, an image us older generation we will never forget. And to think of it, that might have been the start of my love for the speedo!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/064972874e8e ... o5_500.gif
Let's keep it brief.

drummer0083
United States of America

Post by drummer0083 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:25 am

I have no idea...but do you remember anything else about the movie/clip? Plot line, setting, etc.? Approximately how old? Where you originally saw it? I know that's a lot to ask, but that might help you narrow it down...and/or search online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:29 am

Hey snow, thanks for the X-Files gif. I watched it religiously, but don't remember that scene.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:43 pm

Wish I could remember more about that movie. I do know that I watched it recently lol.

Sent from my iPad in the middle of an enchanted forest.