G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Had such a fun day at nude yoga and then the beach

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

Had such a fun day at nude yoga and then the beach

Post by frankjath » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:42 am

In the morning I went to a gay men's nude yoga class. A friend of mine owns the studio and the classes are small. We then wen to have coffee and he introduced me to his friends who own an art gallery. He took me on a tour of the art gallery which was fun.

On my way home I decide to stop at the beach. The one I went to is called La Jolla Shores Beach. It's located in San Diego and is a popular tourist destination. On one end of the beach there are usually Europeans visiting in the summer months. I saw several men wearing form fitting square cut speedos, some in jammers. To my surprise I saw a unicorn a young guy maybe 18 or 19 in a speedo grey with black trim around the waist band. But I don't think he stayed long because I saw him go in the water but could not see where he went. I later saw an older gentleman in a blue speedo.

I was wearing my red N2N g-string. Surprisingly people didn't really say anything to me. I did hear some guys talking about my swimsuit but I didn't care. The beach was so crowded I had no choice but to setup next to couples and families. But they were European so my swimsuit probably did not phase them. Most of them in square cuts but one guy was in a speedo as well.

When I was walking back to the showers I saw an older but fit guy in a black speedo. I decide to take a walk up the long stretch of the beach and back. Then I walked back to my car in just my g-string. Which was parked pretty far. Some young guys honked their horn on the car and yelled sexy out of the window.

electric2010
United States of America

Re: Had such a fun day at nude yoga and then the beach

Post by electric2010 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:00 am

Sounds like you had a great day!

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:07 am

Thanks electric2010 I did it was so much fun.

Sent from my iPad in the middle of an enchanted forest.

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:34 am

Wow. Love the thing. Very hot. Where I go to horseneck beach in Westport mass the gay area has been taken over by couples and families. It's a walk down the beach so the crowds are thinner. Although there is no lifeguard in the area the families find out that they can stretch out. So now you hear comments of guys in G strings in thongs. Which keeps me from wearing my thong. It's kind of sad now the simulation between the gay and straight areas are mixed. which in normal society is fine, however when I'm on the beach I want to hang out with more people of my kind. And not feel that people are staring at me because of the suit I am wearing

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:23 am

cape boy wrote:Wow. Love the thing. Very hot. Where I go to horseneck beach in Westport mass the gay area has been taken over by couples and families. It's a walk down the beach so the crowds are thinner. Although there is no lifeguard in the area the families find out that they can stretch out. So now you hear comments of guys in G strings in thongs. Which keeps me from wearing my thong. It's kind of sad now the simulation between the gay and straight areas are mixed. which in normal society is fine, however when I'm on the beach I want to hang out with more people of my kind. And not feel that people are staring at me because of the suit I am wearing
I know how you feel and share your frustration. I don't mind mixed crowds if people don't make comments. I don't get why wearing a thong has to be such an issue. I think we have to lead by example and then one day it will be the norm. I have a rule that I'm going to wear what I like regardless of who is around. If you have friends who accept you for who you are, go with them to the beach, have a good time and don't pay haters any attention.

I know that I'd rather be around gays any day because they are more accepting of anything that goes outside the social norm. Some people are cool others are not. I was sitting next to a young couple on the beach and they never said a word about me, but these surfer dudes just could not wrap their head around a guy in a g-string. I didn't pay them any attention.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:29 am

frankjath wrote:... but these surfer dudes just could not wrap their head around a guy in a g-string. I didn't pay them any attention.
As long as they don't get in your face, or worse yet, physically accost you, then it does not matter that their heads are too hard to wrap around the concept of "to each his own".
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy