G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

waxing

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

mikesk40

waxing

Post by mikesk40 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:26 pm

hi all,
I was think about maybe trying out waxing of my hair. Has anyone done this and if so does it hurt? I was looking to do my privet parts and chest

fbanks
United States of America

Re: waxing

Post by fbanks » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:52 pm

Can't imagine ... I'm way too hairy. Ouch!!!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:42 pm

I do it occasionally and it's really not that bad. Take a couple Advil an hour before and trimming long hair with clippers helps. Just don't trim shorter than 1/4 inch. I get my chest, stomach, back and full Brazilian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:07 pm

good to know

tonyo919
United States of America

Post by tonyo919 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:02 pm

I have had my chest, stomach and full brazilian with my entire ass waxed. The stomach hurt the most for me. The rest down below...my sack, shaft, etc...actually didn't hurt.

Both my wife and myself loved the much softer feel than when I shave it. And it lasts much longer which is nice. Just too expensive for me to do every 4-6 weeks.

speedostudent

Post by speedostudent » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:22 pm

A friend of mine offered to wax my legs once and I was curious about it, so I took him up on his offer. It was quite painful, but then I think he was surprised at how deep the roots of my hair were, which probably explains it. (Damn Italian genes!) I didn't dare try having anything else done after that. But the few weeks afterwards were some of the most comfortable and erotic I've ever had. The feel of the perfectly smooth skin it created, far smoother than shaving, was absolutely amazing. So if your body won't throw any objections in the way, go for it!

tonyo919
United States of America

Post by tonyo919 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:55 pm

speedostudent wrote:A friend of mine offered to wax my legs once and I was curious about it, so I took him up on his offer. It was quite painful, but then I think he was surprised at how deep the roots of my hair were, which probably explains it. (Damn Italian genes!) I didn't dare try having anything else done after that. But the few weeks afterwards were some of the most comfortable and erotic I've ever had. The feel of the perfectly smooth skin it created, far smoother than shaving, was absolutely amazing. So if your body won't throw any objections in the way, go for it!
My waxer actually said the legs are one of the most painful parts of the body to have waxed. My wife said it hurt a lot too!

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:53 am

If you're worried about the pain or tearing something then also look at laser hair removal. Its pretty fast and not too painful.

rmf

Post by rmf » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:20 am

Waxing does hurt but it is a different type of pain. I want to say it is similar as being smacked on your skin. It stings at first but then goes away. It does not compare to inner body pain like a broken bone, back pain or knee pain. The way my wife describes it as sunburn pain that goes away after a short time. After getting it done, I have to agree.

I have my back, chest, butt and below the waist waxed. The only thing the waxer will not do is my sac which I was told is too thin of skin to do (but I know people will do it at other places as mentioned). I think it all hurts pretty much the same with no one area hurting more than the other really. I did take some Motrin before I went which seemed to help.

If you ever thought about home kits like Nads, those hurt just as much if not more if you don't do it right. Since the only place in town that does full waxing for men charges each area ala carte, it all adds up pretty quick. I don't have a lot of hair on my back so my wife does it with the Nad's strips. If the person knows what they are doing, it feels about the same.

After my first waxing, I am now hooked. I've been trimming my body hair for years now (before it was even metro) and my wife has only known me as not sporting a lot of body hair. She knows that I am spend a lot of time trimming down the hair and was supportive in me giving waxing a try. After my first waxing, she complimented me thinking that looked good so I plan to stick with it for a while.

I can tell it is definitely lasting longer than shaving. The down side of it is costs which can add up pretty quickly to maintain. I am still trying to figure out if there are cheaper alternatives (home kits or home laser) which can either off set sessions.

If anyone has any suggestions for home kits besides the types like Nad's strips, I would be interesting in hearing about it.
straight, married w/ kids.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:53 am

speedostudent wrote:A friend of mine offered to wax my legs once and I was curious about it, so I took him up on his offer. It was quite painful, but then I think he was surprised at how deep the roots of my hair were, which probably explains it. (Damn Italian genes!) I didn't dare try having anything else done after that. But the few weeks afterwards were some of the most comfortable and erotic I've ever had. The feel of the perfectly smooth skin it created, far smoother than shaving, was absolutely amazing. So if your body won't throw any objections in the way, go for it!
A blond Italian, and one on the Hawaiian islands.....man, I need to move out of the snowy, cold north Midwest!

However, can you grow tomatoes in Hawaii....an Italian can't be too far from their tomatoes........
Let's keep it brief.