G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

My new beach vlog is up on YouTube.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

My new beach vlog is up on YouTube.

Post by frankjath » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:59 pm

I went to the beach today here is my video. I wore my Ergowear Jasz suit.

https://youtu.be/rJUILXPK2YY

ChicagoDan

Re: My new beach vlog is up on YouTube.

Post by ChicagoDan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:15 am

Nice video, love the suit, too. Ergowear is on my wish list for a while

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Thanks! It's my favorite suit. I found out that the Jasz line from Ergowear is actually not made by Ergowear but they use Ergowear's website to sell them.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:16 am

Well done video Frank! I actually thought it was a bit OkGo'ish with the variety of shots and speeds you put to the music. Your choice of briefs suited you perfectly for the video.

Now you need to get the blond guy running in boardshorts at 3:50 to switch over to briefs, he obviously was interested in you walk along the water.
Let's keep it brief.