G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Amazing speedos on ebay

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Amazing speedos on ebay

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:09 am

I came across these (!!!) on ebay. Anyone looking for low-rise briefs check these out. The patterns are awesome, love the way they all centre at the front and back. The pattern just follows the shape of the body! Sorry did not having any luck copying/resizing pictures you will have to open the links.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Neptune-Scept ... 1925502798?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vu9qkj ... e=youtu.be
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

_su_
United States of America

Re: Amazing speedos on ebay

Post by _su_ » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:17 am

They are also on amazon. Have a couple on my wish list, but scared they may too small to pull the trigger.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:58 am

Yes, we've talked about Neptune Scepter suits before. They're nothing short of gorgeous. And I say that as one who much prefers solids over patterns but those tiny suits are so damn cool looking!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:17 am

_su_ wrote:They are also on amazon. Have a couple on my wish list, but scared they may too small to pull the trigger.
Do it! Pull that trigger!! You've got a perfect body to pull off wearing the smaller suits. Even if you just keep them for private activity vs public exposure, you need to get them. You'll be so happy if you do.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:14 am

diveguy wrote:
_su_ wrote:They are also on amazon. Have a couple on my wish list, but scared they may too small to pull the trigger.
Do it! Pull that trigger!! You've got a perfect body to pull off wearing the smaller suits. Even if you just keep them for private activity vs public exposure, you need to get them. You'll be so happy if you do.
+1
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:03 am

I don't like the patterns, but the model and size are great.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Trigger = pulled; result = misfire.

Ordered a pair of these. Shipped from China. Nothing like having to look your regular postal carrier square in the eye to sign for a tiny, tiny postal package clearly labelled "swim briefs". Not to mention my wife is looking over my shoulder repeatedly asking "what is it?" outside in the very echo-y, non-private breezeway of our condos.

So... they are snug. Everywhere. But comfortable enough. Very silky material. And stretchy. If you own a pair of c-in2 pouch briefs, these have about the same amount of pouch room, but with stretchier material. That being said, I think I could have used a medium instead of a small, although my 28" waist is within the suggested 28"-32" range for a small. I don't think I've got the guts to wear these in public though; we shall see. Vacation at adults-only resort in Cancun soon, so maybe with encouragement from the wife.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:39 pm

Absolutely stunning, nothing indecent could be worn anywhere. Go on I dare you!!!!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:43 pm

That's really a great suit! It looks perfect on you. Enjoy it!!

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:54 pm

Sure its small, and not many of us could get away with wearing it. But you have the body for it. Go for it!

speedolover

Great looking suit!

Post by speedolover » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:43 pm

That is a great suit and you look wonderful in it. Definitely wear it on the beach, it is not too brief or to revealing. Your wife will be the envy of the beach. Please post some bracket pics.

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:54 pm

No reason not to wear your new suit anywhere you want. Perfectly ample coverage.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:23 am

Oh my fucking god... that suit looks AMAZING on you! I avoided clicking on the pics and fully expanding them until after reading your full text post. I was expecting to see an ill sized ill-fitting suit that overly exposes pubes and shows excessive amounts of butt cheek and ass crack. I see NONE of that! The way that suit wraps your ass so minimally yet so completely is perfection. I did get a laugh out of your description of looking the post man in the eye when accepting the tiny package marked "swim briefs", and your cringing at your wife's non-subtle reaction in your public condo breezeway. Sorry about all that, but thanks for taking one for the team! I sincerely hope your wife LOVES the way you look in that suit because YOU NEED TO WEAR IT!

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:17 am

Wear them in public, you look fantastic! Don't let any insecurity tell you otherwise. What did your wife think??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:48 pm

That suit is so damn HAWT!!! Gotta get one now.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Wow, thanks so much for all of the encouragement! Will get back with you on the big reveal with the wife. I think my primary concerns are with how much it seems to focus on my package, and how I've got a little muffin-top going on, as seen in the second picture, makes me think the suit is just a little too small. Is that normal for this cut of suit? Thanks again everyone!

_su_
United States of America

Re: Great looking suit!

Post by _su_ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:36 pm

speedolover wrote:That is a great suit and you look wonderful in it. Definitely wear it on the beach, it is not too brief or to revealing. Your wife will be the envy of the beach. Please post some bracket pics.
Thanks! What is a bracket pic?

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:19 pm

I think my primary concerns are with how much it seems to focus on my package, and how I've got a little muffin-top going on

Muffin Top!!!!! Tell me you're kidding…I'm coming over there to slap you silly!!! :) You look great in it!!

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:18 pm

That suit looks great on you. And as for a muffin top, if my waist was that tight, I would be thrilled.

briefs55
United States of America

Post by briefs55 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:15 am

_su_, great minds think alike. I must have received my suit just like yours about the same time. I bought style in Small and one in Medium. I'll include them in a post in the photos area.