G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

anyone else?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

yeahspeedo

anyone else?

Post by yeahspeedo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:18 pm

does anyone else pre cum in their speedos? I'm still fairly new to speedos but i tend to pre cum a little while after putting them on. they do turn me on to wear them (in a showing off way) but even though I'm not hard i pre cum in them. so just curious if anyone has anything to share on this topic??

tmasonxs

Re: anyone else?

Post by tmasonxs » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:08 pm

yeah i do all the time, just something about the feel of the material.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:38 am

Sure, sometimes. Dark colors hide the wet look better than light colors do, but if/when you cum, that shows up more easily on the dark colors. Patterned suits hide both pretty well.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 am

Orange lets it show. :lol:

speedoDane
Denmark

Post by speedoDane » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:15 am

Afraid I'm doing this too ... think it's to do both with the feel of the material and the sheer sexiness of wearing a speedo :mrgreen: