G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Boots and speedo's

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Boots and speedo's

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:13 am

Bare with me on this one.
There's a vibe, a look that's always got under my skin. Briefs, big boots and gauntlets with plenty of brawn and bare muscle. It's something that intrigued me even as a kid when I'd daydream about what kind of Superhero I'd be. As a teen it inevitably aquired a sexual edge and my adulthood has given me chance to live out this vibe. I'd happily pull on a pair of boots and work in the back yard in my Speedo's or undies when I was at college. Then this summer I was helping The Dude demolish a wall in his back yard, it was a hot sunny morning so I just pulled on a pair of speedo's and steel capped wellies and got stuck in. It had been years since I'd worn Speedo's with boots for outdoor work. It felt good to be doing hard physical labour in something so provocatively masculine, like it was a double affirmation of what our bodies are designed for.
I'd already started wearing Speedo's instead of leather briefs at the main fetish club we go to. Yeah I wore boots as well but it got me thinking about what worked best with Speedo's. Rigger boots didn't quite look coherent, old Sidi biker boots were... almost there but I needed something a bit more sporting. Now I've managed to pick up a pair of fucking beautiful vintage Puma boxing boots on Ebay and I'm gonna wear them. These are a step towards my urge to get into Speedo wrestling too.

What do other people think about this vibe, is it one of those things that's just me, or is there more? Discuss...
Attachments
alert2b.JPG
alert2b.JPG (105.77 KiB) Viewed 12259 times
Last edited by Norfcountryboy on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Re: Boots and speedo's

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:31 am

A couple more to try and illustrate what I mean
Attachments
DSCF1601.JPG
DSCF1601.JPG (99.24 KiB) Viewed 12255 times
Pants June 2013 43.jpg
Pants June 2013 43.jpg (171.44 KiB) Viewed 12255 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:37 am

And a few of other guys with... advanced fashion sense.
Attachments
aaron mcalindon.jpg
aaron mcalindon.jpg (100.27 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
x hello sailer.jpg
x hello sailer.jpg (56.9 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
tes.jpg
tes.jpg (41.65 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
Real men wear Speedo's

speedoDane
Denmark

Post by speedoDane » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:39 am

Think the outfit in your second picture - with the Puma briefs - looks very hot in a provocative, masculine way. Never wear this kind of gear myself, but you look cool in it. But then again, I always think boots are sexy :mrgreen:

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:22 am

Norf,
Not that I follow the same fetish on boots that you have, but you looked a heck of a lot better in those Puma and red boots then any of those models, mainly due to the strikingly hot speedo you paired them with! You do well putting a tempting outfit together indeed.

If I was to choose between the Puma or red boots, that would have to be done in person, with one of us ending up in that tantalizing yellow thong.........
Let's keep it brief.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:57 pm

I agree that the Puma suit and boxing boots are hot. The rest ... meh.

Two things that really turn me on ... someone wearing a Speedo with a pair of sneakers ... or ... a Speedo and a t-shirt. For some reason, those combinations just push my buttons.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:15 pm

fbanks wrote:I agree that the Puma suit and boxing boots are hot. The rest ... meh.

Two things that really turn me on ... someone wearing a Speedo with a pair of sneakers ... or ... a Speedo and a t-shirt. For some reason, those combinations just push my buttons.
DITTO!!!!

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:21 am

Maybe you were influenced at a young age by professional wrestlers? Not the greco-roman kind, but the (some would say) fake kind that do their thing in a boxing ring. I remember as a child taking notice because they all wore speedo-like briefs. And boots. I was never into the boots, but obviously, I had a real interest in the briefs. So guess I don't share your boot fetish! But...
fbanks wrote:Two things that really turn me on ... someone wearing a Speedo with a pair of sneakers ... or ... a Speedo and a t-shirt.
I can see the sneakers thing, especially relative to competing in a triathlon. The idea of a long distance swim and then just wearing the same little speedo for a long distance run does appeal to me. But I prefer the image of a speedo-only barefoot beach run myself! But the t-shirt thing... I am totally there on that one! I have always loved the image of the t-shirt draped over the torso, with the exposed legs and thighs, and occasional hint of speedo-clad ballsack or bum poking out from underneath. As in when being crew on a boat for example, and wearing the t-shirt while on the docks, carrying armfuls of provisions to the boat before casting off. Then when out on the water, that's where you pull off the t-shirt and your just in your speedo only. On the way to the dive site. Love that!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:46 am

Norfcountryboy, those touring boots might look better with a sort of square cut suit; endurance rather than speed.

The race boots look great with aero(hydro)dynamic racing briefs. Am I on the right track? (pun intended :lol: ).

What do you ride?

racingsmaller.jpg
racingsmaller.jpg (213.84 KiB) Viewed 12140 times
touringasmaller.jpg
touringasmaller.jpg (115.76 KiB) Viewed 12140 times

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:51 pm

solarguy wrote:
fbanks wrote:I agree that the Puma suit and boxing boots are hot. The rest ... meh.

DITTO!!!!
Speedo's and t-shirt, Hell Yeah! I love to see powerful thighs and a strong arms and a speedo bulge like a clenched fist jutting out under the hem.
diveguy wrote:Maybe you were influenced at a young age by professional wrestlers? Not the greco-roman kind, but the (some would say) fake kind that do their thing in a boxing ring. I remember as a child taking notice because they all wore speedo-like briefs. And boots. I was never into the boots, but obviously, I had a real interest in the briefs. So guess I don't share your boot fetish! But...
fbanks wrote:Two things that really turn me on ... someone wearing a Speedo with a pair of sneakers ... or ... a Speedo and a t-shirt.
Not so much television wrestling, in England that tended to be fat geezers who tried to squash each other [ITV World of sport] and yeah it was widely understood that it was all an act... but it's come from somewhere to influence me. I always thought it was a superhero thing that set me off but I could be wrong??
Red^^Speedo wrote:Norfcountryboy, those touring boots might look better with a sort of square cut suit; endurance rather than speed.

The race boots look great with aero(hydro)dynamic racing briefs. Am I on the right track? (pun intended :lol: ).

What do you ride?

racingsmaller.jpg
touringasmaller.jpg
Those are Sidi black rain boots yeah? I think I see what you mean about the square cut. I've had a few bikes over the years mainly Triumph's and Kawasaki's
Real men wear Speedo's

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm

In summer I wore sometimes speedos and normal rubber-boots when gardening. Mowing the lawn with safety-shoes. I wrote it in another thread recently. Next summer I'll take a photo and post it.

@norf
The boots in the first pic I like most

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote: What do other people think about this vibe, is it one of those things that's just me, or is there more? Discuss...
Ok ... back to the original premise and bear with me also ... this goes a little out of the box. A real Speedo unfortunately screams 'swimmer' or 'beach' or 'pool'. Ok in that environment, but maybe not so for clubbing.

What I would do is get (or make or have made) a nice soft black leather Speedo-style suit. Multi-panel stitched construction with a contoured front pouch and a fitted metal rear-seam zipper. No more than 2-inch sides, maybe a couple d-rings integrated on the sides ... and definitely one at the top of the waistband back center. Can't have enough places to attach (or be attached!) ;)

As for boots ... leather lace-up ... ankle or a little higher (I do have several pairs of these) ... snug-fitting right to the legs, and can't be too high or too loose. Bulky boots seem to detract from the suit.

Accessorize the look with a black leather collar ... and maybe a pair black leather wrist bands. Black goggles ... round, steam-punk style, either worn, or up on the forehead.

That's how I would do it! (FWIW, I also think a neoprene suit would work well too.)

mattji01
Australia

Post by mattji01 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Here's a guy looking for some action wearing wrestling boots. Note the colour coordination. Got to look stylish.
Attachments
Wrestling Boots.jpg
Wrestling Boots.jpg (41.06 KiB) Viewed 10665 times

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:07 pm

... that works! :)

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:21 am

mattji01 wrote:Here's a guy looking for some action wearing wrestling boots. Note the colour coordination. Got to look stylish.
Thanks for posting that pic Matt. I've got a copy on my hard drive and was thinking of posting him up but decided to save him for later!
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:59 am

DSCF1750.JPG
DSCF1750.JPG (78.39 KiB) Viewed 10573 times
Red^^Speedo wrote:Norfcountryboy, those touring boots might look better with a sort of square cut suit; endurance rather than speed.

[/attachment]
Kind of like these maybe?
Sorry about it being blurred I was having to use my mirror
Attachments
chadhorseb.jpg
chadhorseb.jpg (23.95 KiB) Viewed 10573 times
Real men wear Speedo's

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:07 am

The square-cut and boots ... yeah ... that's a great look!!!

Wriggler Rusty
Croatia

Post by Wriggler Rusty » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:21 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
DSCF1750.JPG

[/attachment]
Kind of like these maybe?
Sorry about it being blurred I was having to use my mirror
Great photo.
Even with this yellow tint

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:03 pm

A couple of shots I've always found cool and sexy, the fishing guy is certainly hot I reckon.
Also one I did of me in my Neoprene briefs [Kind of getting into neoprene swimwear now!] and a pair of my motorcycle boots
Attachments
41805.jpg
41805.jpg (62.08 KiB) Viewed 10465 times
RACING BRIEFS.jpg
RACING BRIEFS.jpg (85.95 KiB) Viewed 10465 times
DSCF1078.JPG
DSCF1078.JPG (127 KiB) Viewed 10465 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:11 am