G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Back from the dead.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Justin

Back from the dead.

Post by Justin » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:30 pm

Hey guys,

I'm super sorry for not being around for the last couple of weeks.

I had a bit of a health issue (appendix ruptured and had to have it removed rather urgently or I was told I would die). Pretty hardcore stuff and I'm still not quite 100% and I'm a bit sore but not long now.

Its great to see things rolling along and lots of discussion on the board. I'm going to get to the list of guys who have free memberships coming so keep an eye on your private messages guys.

Thanks again and it is good to be back - the doc told me to do some swimming to get back into it (provided I keep my wound out of the water) so that is where I'll be tomorrow morning in my speedos.

Justin

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:05 pm

Good to have you back mate.

AaronJ

Post by AaronJ » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:22 pm

hope youre feeling better justin

post some more pics when you get a chance