G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Gay or not

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Obe1
United States of America

Re: Gay or not

Post by Obe1 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Pantless,

Tight speedos tight by your coaches? There is a story there... love to hear about that!

Tex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:17 am

Not much of one Tex.All my Coaches have but all the team member in suits 2 sizes smaller.

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:46 am

Pantless wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:17 am
Not much of one Tex.All my Coaches have but all the team member in suits 2 sizes smaller.
Aah yeah to some it seems unbearable to even think of speedos, yet for us who have trained swimming or water polo we know the struggle :mrgreen: . You have to downsize it a bit, if you're spending so much time in the pool, plus you have to minimize the drag in the water.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am

Pantless wrote:Not much of one Tex.All my Coaches have but all the team member in suits 2 sizes smaller.
Well the view must be great ... right?

They did not have swimming in the small school I went to. So never explored that as an option. I really started swimming in 2007 after 40 years... worked into a speedo and love how they feel and how much more functional they really are. Not to mention the scenery... others wearing them if I have to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:37 pm

View is hot and we do win our meets.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:29 am

scspeedolovr wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:28 am
I am gay, but don't let that define who I am. Not into stereotypes or defining someone by their sexual preference. Just be yourself and embrace you your are. Society wants to label everybody and judge them in one way or the other. Life is to short to worry about what others think.
"Just be yourself and embrace you your are." Yes, absolutely, scspeedolovr, I agree 100%. That's the way I feel about it. I'm completely straight, but love speedos, and had no problem wearing them in public at the beach or a hotel pool. I have gay friends who I think would not be comfortable wearing speedos in those same kinds of places you would find me at. Maybe they would wear them at private parties with their fellow gay friends, or at a gay beach, or cruise or something like that. I don't know. I don't care. Just be comfortable with yourself and be true to yourself.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:34 am

Gay

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Gay very gay. Sorry gurls, I find you physically attractive but I'm not sexually attracted to you.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

Fred8110
Canada

Post by Fred8110 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:10 am

I didn’t see this post before.
I’m a married man. I love bikini underwear more than boxers, I always knew I would love to wear a speedo when at the beach or pool, more than looking to guys in speedos(I’m not much interested) but I felt jealous if it wasn’t me who is wearing it. I tried for curiosity wearing a thong for my wife to spice things in the bedroom, but I haven’t wear them under my regular clothes. I started wearing a speedo on May 2022 and I’m
Not going back to board shorts! That first speedo I wore for the first time has become sheer, and honestly I don’t care. At the rec pool we go I have noticed some old ladies with loose bikinis and sometimes sheer on their private parts… if they don’t care, why would I care? Ps my wife care, so I weird that speedo when she can’t come swim with me. I bought so many speedos since then, and every time I am getting them skilmpier and skimpier. She thinks and I do too, I have a fetish for underwear because I also have a lot, mostly trunks and bikini briefs. Yesterday I was at the lockers room after my cardio strength session and asked one of the lifeguard(male) if wearing a thong is allowed for swimming(I want to prank my wife) when we go for aquafit with mostly ladies(older) every Saturday(we have been going regularly and most of the ladies knows me and my wife by now). The lifeguard said he thinks is okay, as long the private parts are not visible. What do you think guys… should I do it?
I also think, I have some of exhibicionist side or nudist that has nothing to do with my sexuality or if female or males are attracted if they see me, but it is not what I’m looking for when wearing a speedo in public. I like the feeling of wearing a speedo, it is the free almost nude scenario. I can’t believe that after I going the forum I missed this post. Thank you to everyone. Sorry if I have offend anyone when sometime post pics of my penis, I promise I would do only speedos pics. Cheers!
Ps. I honestly feel bad for seen only older guys wearing speedos (30 +) at Canadian pools where I live. But I understand why since I wore my first speedo until I hot my 40 years old.

TimidSmooth
Great Britain

Post by TimidSmooth » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:42 pm

ExBex wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:28 pm
I'm gay for cute speedo guys.

As long as I find guys attractive, like ExBex here, I'm gay. Though i find females attractive, I don't want a sexual relationship with them

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:53 pm

Gay here

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:41 am

Definitely like the fellas... but I would say I know more straight guys that regularly wear speedos than gay.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:47 am

I'm straight - but a bulge or hot hard cock on a fine bod are also very hot!

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:06 am

Just a straight guy here who enjoys wearing speedos and loves finding new suits to wear!
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.