G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Gay or not

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmy

Re: Gay or not

Post by swimmy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:23 am

I wish we could all get together for a beach party. Regardless of our preferences or orientation, there is a bit of curious in all of us. Within this group are lots of sexy guys I'd love to check out and be friends with. The older I get, the less harm I see in doing some exploring. Speedoforum is the only way I've found to do this so far. Sure do love to see the fantastic swim bods. Obviously I am in good company here. Thanks, guys.

pooablo
Canada

Post by pooablo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:14 pm

I like men. I just have to get my partner to wear speedos. My ex started wearing them only after we broke up. :P
Last edited by pooablo on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:40 pm

I love Speedos, and I love the look of guys in Speedos.

I especially like seeing guys who wear them with confidence no matter what size or body shape they are. I think you can pull anything off if you wear it like you don't care what anyone else thinks, and because it makes you feel happy or comfortable.

Oh and I'm straight.

Okieswimmer
United States of America

Post by Okieswimmer » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Gay here :)

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:33 pm

budgybloke wrote:Bloody awesome. There's diversity in action!!
I have been offline for some time...this has to be one of the most definitive comments of all time, speedo or not...wow!
Let's keep it brief.

loginhere1991
Canada

Post by loginhere1991 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:30 am

pooablo wrote:I like men. I just have to get my partner to wear speedos. My ex started wearing them only after we broke up. :P
I feel these feels! I love my speedo, but it makes my partner uncomfortable. He doesn't like attention being drawn to us. I wish he would start wearing one though. Made him try one on, looked freaking sexy.

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Again what a great response. These are things that make this site interesting. Posting photos from other website are just crap. It's real. Not a made up fantasy story about some crap a gu living in his moms basement thought up. Weather your gay or straight does not matter. It's about the love of the speedo and how it makes you feel as a person. Sexy, confident, open, or what ever. Thanks again for answering. Or not.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:26 pm

Bostonswimmer wrote:Again what a great response. These are things that make this site interesting. Posting photos from other website are just crap. It's real. Not a made up fantasy story about some crap a gu living in his moms basement thought up. Weather your gay or straight does not matter. It's about the love of the speedo and how it makes you feel as a person. Sexy, confident, open, or what ever. Thanks again for answering. Or not.
I agree that it is things like this that make this site. I enjoy the interaction. I also post pictures of myself when I can but "photos from other websites are just crap"?
I spend quite a lot of time reposting and I thought they were appreciated, should I not bother?
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:04 pm

i love your photos, Scottie. You choose the ones that best define my idea of fantastically fit swimmers in their most appropriate uniform. As swimmers they are comfortable in their suits, not nervous or worried about it. They are not steroid posers either. They are the real thing. Keep it up. Thanks.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:33 am

Actually, I love those photos too. There is nothing hotter than a person in a Speedo and unfortunately, a real sighting is something that is almost non-existent. Rarely any more at the beach, and occasionally at the pool, and most of the time it's me, so I'll take any eye-candy that is offered. I love the suit and love to be in one ... and everything that goes with it!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 pm

I must apologize for my last posting. After a few drinks and a bad day I posted something that was not fair. In saying posting photos from other sites as "crap" was wrong. And no scottibum please continue to post what you want. There great. I guess I was feeling that the site had become less about the passion and about ourselves, than the commercialization of the speedo and the look. I enjoy seeing photos of the people that post in speedos and their stories of how they got into the scene. So again I have hat in hand asking for forgiveness if I upset anyone. It was truly not my intention. Thomas.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:58 am

Scottiebum wrote:I agree that it is things like this that make this site. I enjoy the interaction. I also post pictures of myself when I can but "photos from other websites are just crap"?
I spend quite a lot of time reposting and I thought they were appreciated, should I not bother?
About the only things that get posted on this site that I'm not particularly eager to look at are pictures of dudes' schlongs hanging out exposed. But I'm the last person that's going to complain or ask folks not to post those. I'm adult enough to zip past the stuff I'm not interested in as quickly as possible so as to get to the content that I am interested in. So yes Scottiebum, please keep posting pics of guys in speedos. That's what this site is all about after all.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:07 am

Bostonswimmer wrote:I must apologize for my last posting. After a few drinks and a bad day I posted something that was not fair. In saying posting photos from other sites as "crap" was wrong. And no scottibum please continue to post what you want. There great. I guess I was feeling that the site had become less about the passion and about ourselves, than the commercialization of the speedo and the look. I enjoy seeing photos of the people that post in speedos and their stories of how they got into the scene. So again I have hat in hand asking for forgiveness if I upset anyone. It was truly not my intention. Thomas.
That's really big of you to apologize. Many would have just deleted the comment. You left the comment intact and then said your "I'm sorry I made it" and that takes balls! And of course speedos are the perfect thing for carrying balls around in, so somehow the stars are all in alignment again tonight.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:46 am

Bostonswimmer wrote:I must apologize for my last posting. After a few drinks and a bad day I posted something that was not fair. In saying posting photos from other sites as "crap" was wrong. And no scottibum please continue to post what you want. There great. I guess I was feeling that the site had become less about the passion and about ourselves, than the commercialization of the speedo and the look. I enjoy seeing photos of the people that post in speedos and their stories of how they got into the scene. So again I have hat in hand asking for forgiveness if I upset anyone. It was truly not my intention. Thomas.
No worries - thanks for the apology (accepted!) and clearing things up. I really appreciate the company on this forum and the last thing I want to do is upset anyone, especially someone who has been here longer than I have.
All good!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:48 am

That's really big of you to apologize. Many would have just deleted the comment. You left the comment intact and then said your "I'm sorry I made it" and that takes balls! And of course speedos are the perfect thing for carrying balls around in, so somehow the stars are all in alignment again tonight.[/quote]

Like!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

swimjim4699

Post by swimjim4699 » Sun May 01, 2016 2:36 am

Im straight!

yeahspeedo

Post by yeahspeedo » Thu May 05, 2016 6:40 pm

im gonna go with curious.....attracted to the ladies but also like sex with the guys....so whatever you wanna call it:)

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:11 am

I'm gonna go with straight, but damn do I get turned on by an attractive man in a good pair of speedos.

Speedo1986
United States of America

Post by Speedo1986 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Straight

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Mitch wrote:Well tanodel5 you create the same effect on us guys who like guys seeing you in that hot speedo

Thanks for the compliment. Too bad the ladies don't!