G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Gay or not

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

dhs

Re: Gay or not

Post by dhs » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:15 am

tanodle5 wrote:I'm gonna go with straight, but damn do I get turned on by an attractive man in a good pair of speedos.
i agree with previous emailer i am basically straight, but after being molested as a young teenager, i have had guys come on to me whether rubbing my crotch and then it is tough to resist as i enjoy it!

i had a gay guy when we were alone in a hotel spa pool asked if he could see my thing and i said sure, then he started to give me a handjob, then i asked if i could see his thing and he pulled his out & i commenced to give him a handjob! so whatever that makes me, it sure is a "big" thrill to say the least! dhs chuck

portseason
Australia

Post by portseason » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:45 am

Partial to guys :)

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:06 am

tanodle5 wrote:
Mitch wrote:Well tanodel5 you create the same effect on us guys who like guys seeing you in that hot speedo

Thanks for the compliment. Too bad the ladies don't!
Oh, there's a few ladies who do. 8)

rizzoc42
United States of America

Post by rizzoc42 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:55 pm

jace wrote:equal opportunity employer but enjoy the male side more. Had girlfriends in high school and college.Had boyfriends in college too.
Haha I like the way you put that. Have to say I'm with you there, but never actually been with a dude.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:46 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:Its not that they're a boy or a girl, some people just attract me and some people just dont.
This describes it perfectly.
Long time Speedo® lover

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:49 am

I had forgotten about this topic. I like it a lot because it demonstrates that loving speedos is not a gay or straight thing. It's just a great thing.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:47 am

Straight, but curious.
Last edited by Speedoaddict on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Bradley
Great Britain

Post by Bradley » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:25 am

Probably gay, but still exploring...

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Straight. Married with children.

curious_speedos

Post by curious_speedos » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:37 am

Hmm. 80% straight, 20% gay because I love men's bulges and erect cocks, but usually find their faces too masculine. I think my love for cocks in speedos is a type of self-reflection where I subconsciously imagine it's my cock, which then makes me feel horny. The more similar the guy's body is to mine, the sexier I find him. Is this quite weird? I guess so...

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:25 pm

curious_speedos wrote:Hmm. 80% straight, 20% gay because I love men's bulges and erect cocks, but usually find their faces too masculine. I think my love for cocks in speedos is a type of self-reflection where I subconsciously imagine it's my cock, which then makes me feel horny. The more similar the guy's body is to mine, the sexier I find him. Is this quite weird? I guess so...
No, it's not weird. Sexuality has such a wide range. For a lot of people, it doesn't fit neatly into stereotypes. From a surprisingly young age, I found men in tight jeans erotic. But regular slacks/pants? No attraction. I also found women in jeans erotic.
Long time Speedo® lover

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:24 am

Thom wrote:
curious_speedos wrote:Hmm. 80% straight, 20% gay because I love men's bulges and erect cocks, but usually find their faces too masculine. I think my love for cocks in speedos is a type of self-reflection where I subconsciously imagine it's my cock, which then makes me feel horny. The more similar the guy's body is to mine, the sexier I find him. Is this quite weird? I guess so...
No, it's not weird. Sexuality has such a wide range. For a lot of people, it doesn't fit neatly into stereotypes. From a surprisingly young age, I found men in tight jeans erotic. But regular slacks/pants? No attraction. I also found women in jeans erotic.
Yes, Thom hit the nail on the head with his comment on human sexuality. I have a thing for speedos so I enjoy looking at images of men in speedos but I don't really stare at the men as much as staring at the swimsuit he's wearing. Transposing myself into his situation. Thoughts of wearing a speedo arouse me, so that's the turn on for me when
I see images of men in speedos. I want to be the man in that speedo.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Speedo_me
United States of America

Post by Speedo_me » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:54 pm

hmmm...I'd say I'm more straight, but for sure curious.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:09 am

diveguy wrote:
Yes, Thom hit the nail on the head with his comment on human sexuality. I have a thing for speedos so I enjoy looking at images of men in speedos but I don't really stare at the men as much as staring at the swimsuit he's wearing. Transposing myself into his situation. Thoughts of wearing a speedo arouse me, so that's the turn on for me when
I see images of men in speedos. I want to be the man in that speedo.
Exactly, you hit the nail on the head! I am about the speedo and how I would think it would look on me rather than the guy who is wearing it. I can appreciate a good physique because I know what hard work it takes to stay in shape, but it doesn't arouse me. Now a woman wearing a bikini....that's another story.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

90210njshore
United States of America

Post by 90210njshore » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:34 pm

I am straight and tend to be a breast guy, but definitely have an appreciation for the male body and enjoy playful contact. I am perhaps bicurious, but only to the point of kissing; I do not see myself trying anything more.

lamoni1719
United States of America

Post by lamoni1719 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:42 pm

Im straight, and happily married.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:10 pm

jace wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm
Like eating from both menus.Depends on my mood.Like the look of a guy packed into a speedo and the challenge of getting him out of that speedo.
Jace, are you saying you like a big German sausage and occasionally a bit of sushi?
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

scspeedolovr
United States of America

Post by scspeedolovr » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:28 am

I am gay, but don't let that define who I am. Not into stereotypes or defining someone by their sexual preference. Just be yourself and embrace you your are. Society wants to label everybody and judge them in one way or the other. Life is to short to worry about what others think.

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:13 am

I'm lost here. I considered myself str8 until very recently when I came to think that maybe I have a thing for same sex also. I've only ever had sexual intercourse with females, and I dated girls only. I guess I'm still exploring myself. I still love women, and they turn me on as ever, but it seems that I'm starting to like guys as well. So if there are bisexual guys that would be willing to help me out with all these thoughts and dilemmas feel free to PM me.

I have worn speedos nearly my entire life, especially since I trained swimming for a few years & waterpolo for a short period.

fatman
Canada

Post by fatman » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:20 pm

I can't say I'm straight as I haven't had sex with a woman in many years. But I don't have sex with men either. AS IF anyone would want to fuck me. LOL. However I suck a lot of dick. I'm good at it. People know that. I don't care who all knows. I love a hot young bod and grabbing his cheeks as he pounds my face. It surprises me sometimes what his cum will taste like, there are lots of varieties it seems. I love it.