G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

speedos sighted (and it wasn't me)

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimsuitcouplesc
United States of America

speedos sighted (and it wasn't me)

Post by swimsuitcouplesc » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:55 am

So, my wife and I were walking along the beach at Sullivan's Island, SC the other day (a pretty conservative place, overall) and we noticed a couple (don't know if they were married or just BF/GF) playing with their dog along the edge of the surf. The woman of the pair had on a swimsuit coverup, but the man had on a wide speedo-style (3" or larger, but not square cut and never could make out the brand).

The only male I've ever seen where anything close to this small at that beach is me, so that was exciting to see. My wife can get away with cheeky suits or more conservative thongs, and we've seen other women wear similar, but never another man. Maybe he's a local we've just never run into before.

The suit was similar to this in size:
Attachments
prd.xlg_speedo.xlg.jpeg
prd.xlg_speedo.xlg.jpeg (13.21 KiB) Viewed 3690 times

diveguy
United States of America

Re: speedos sighted (and it wasn't me)

Post by diveguy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:49 am

Great and encouraging sighting! I'd be curious to hear if you and your wife see more men in speedos on mainstream beaches in the warmer months to come. Hope so!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

gman71301
United States of America

Post by gman71301 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:32 pm

i have worn on Sullivans many times before. That sighting was not me because I prefer 2” sides over the wide stuff. I have now been twice this year each tine sporting sone Arenas that are fairly skimpy. Last year I saw that guy near Ft. Moultrie.

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Good deal. It's always encouraging to see another guy in a speedo at the beach. Takes the shy right out of me. Thats theonly way it's going to bEcole common is if we all do it! ;)