G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Ordering

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimdude
United States of America

Ordering

Post by swimdude » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:02 am

Hey has anybody ever ordered any swimsuits off swiminn.com before? Just wanted to see how well some of the products are.

spear
United States of America

Re: Ordering

Post by spear » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:16 pm

There's a lot of name brands there. Arena, Head, and a lot of good looking other suits. I'd buy a bunch if I didn't already have too many

rmf

Post by rmf » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:41 am

I order a lot from Swiminn and had no problems. They have great prices on kids suits too which I bought several for my kids. My son only wears square cut and brief style suits and the selection and price beats anything I can find locally in the Midwest. I bought my young daughter 2 Turbo suits that are outstanding. I picked up a few myself too. They are the Spanish version of swimoutlet and carry many brand names. Some of the sizes are listed in EU so you have to pay attention to their size chart that is listed on the suit's page. For example Head and Diana suits are in cm so you have to convert properly and not assume it is in inches. If you do, you will end up with a Youth's suit. As for shipping times to the US, they are rather slow but reliable. I never had a issue with lost parcels. I will say if you order anything more than suits, shipping costs add up quickly. Lastly, if you get on their email lists, they occasionally send discount codes. This past Black Friday 2015, they had a 15% code good for a few days. Other than that one time, most coupon codes are 5% but they don't work on all of the sale items nor can they be stacked with their coins program.
straight, married w/ kids.

swimsuitcouplesc
United States of America

Post by swimsuitcouplesc » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:48 am

I've also ordered from swiminn and had no problems.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:15 pm

I just placed an order, it took about a month to get it from Spain, but it was worth it. There are alot of turbos on there, and even found a spiderman suit!

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Sun May 01, 2016 11:53 am

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up guys. rmf, you said you get discounts if you sign up right? I tried through the email, but how do you make an account.

rmf

Post by rmf » Mon May 02, 2016 8:17 am

It has been a while but if I recall, I signed up for their newsletter. Once I was on their list, I get promotional emails. Occasionally, they contain a coupon code. Normally the ones they send are 5% but as I mentioned, Black Friday it was 15%. The last 5% came over Easter. It seems like the bigger holidays is when they send the coupon codes. I think there is a 3% code floating around that PASpeedo sent a few weeks ago. I haven't looked recently to see if it still works... Once I made that initial order, the account was set up. If you are on the email list, I think that is good enough.
straight, married w/ kids.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Tue May 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Thanks for the tip rmf