G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wearing another guys speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

yeahspeedo

Wearing another guys speedo

Post by yeahspeedo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Anyone do it? Done it? Stories? How'd you get them? Open to private messages on this as well

socalswimmer
United States of America

Re: Wearing another guys speedo

Post by socalswimmer » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:29 am

I found one hanging on the shower hook at my gym. It was a medium ( I normally wear small) but it must have been a skimpier cut because it fit just fine. It was a 1" waistband. I took it home and removed the liner. I swam again several times hoping to be spotted and approached by the donor but it never happened. I eventually left it on the same shower hook one day after swimming.
See & Show

yeahspeedo

Post by yeahspeedo » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Anyone ever jack off into another guys speedo or vise versa?

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:05 pm

yeahspeedo wrote:Anyone ever jack off into another guys speedo or vise versa?
Well, I got a few suits from another guy and now wear them at home. And I have jacked off in them, as recently as last night when I wore them to bed. Does that count? :p

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:00 am

yeahspeedo wrote:Anyone do it? Done it? Stories? How'd you get them? Open to private messages on this as well
Yep, heaps, but there was no real story to it other than just wearing other peoples and other people wearing mine.

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:44 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:Yep, heaps, but there was no real story to it other than just wearing other peoples and other people wearing mine.
But what was it for? Somebody forgot a suit and you let them borrow a pair and vice versa, or what?

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:01 am

ReservedEnthusiast wrote:
...:::sam:::... wrote:Yep, heaps, but there was no real story to it other than just wearing other peoples and other people wearing mine.
But what was it for? Somebody forgot a suit and you let them borrow a pair and vice versa, or what?
Pretty much. Just at school we had to wear school speedos specifically for PDHPE, sport and swimming carnivals and just if you forgot to bring them or someone else needed them. There was nothing exciting about it or getting them back wet.

gx0100
Wales

Post by gx0100 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:31 am

I've fantasised about spotting an unattended speedo in the lockerroom and taking it home, but in reality I couldn't steal from someone and would also worry about the consequences if caught red handed.
Best I've done is buy used swimwear on eBay... when the model was hunky too, it was quite a turn on to wear them upon arrival!

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:57 am

Well last week I was at a women's polo event. In the pool bathroom there was a suit on the floor, and one on top of the lockers. They were both size 28, which I thought would be way too small. One of the suits fit very nicely, and I'm wearing it under my jeans today. Since there were no guys swimming, and it was a bathroom off the pool viewing deck, I decided that the suits were "orphans" and needed a new home...

navyblackmaroon
United States of America

Post by navyblackmaroon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:23 pm

I also found an orphan speedo at the locker some years ago. I noticed the suit, which looked an older style with an early 2000s-late 1990s print style, hanging by the lockers for two visits in a row. I decided to rescue it. The cut of the speedo was more conservative than the ones I usually wear, but it was fun just to try a speedo that was so much more colorful than the ones I have.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:49 pm

My goodness, these stories are hilarious. I had no idea people were "liberating" stray pairs of speedos and occasionally putting them back. :shock: :lol: I myself have only "liberated" a pair of blue undies from the pool change room in my guilt-ridden youth. I'm sure the fellow I "liberated" them from wasn't too happy about going home commando. :oops:

However, as Sam points out, the reality doesn't live up to the fantasy ...

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:13 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:01 am
Pretty much. Just at school we had to wear school speedos specifically for PDHPE, sport and swimming carnivals and just if you forgot to bring them or someone else needed them. There was nothing exciting about it or getting them back wet.
school speedos? how come i never got a pair lol u mustve been in a private school

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 pm

It was common to swap swimsuits between teammates when I was a kid. Once many years later I found myself at a pool party unprepared so i was directed to the swimsuit drawer in the changing room which had plenty to choose from. Lo and behold one was a vertical stripe blue and white size 30 speedo that fit perfect.
Since then I've never had to borrow but I certainly have loaned. When you're a swim coach there's often the kid who forgot his suit, most teens are about my size so they can choose from what I kept in the locker. I still keep a couple in there in case someone needs one. It happened just last week.

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:13 pm
school speedos? how come i never got a pair lol u mustve been in a private school
Yeah, I bet you also never got a detention for wearing the wrong ones! :x

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 am
Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Yeah, I bet you also never got a detention for wearing the wrong ones! :x

haha wtf? what was the detention? swim naked instead? hahaha

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:46 pm

I was at the gym yesterday and there’s a VERY good high school swimmer who is coached one on one and often swims at the same time I do. He was doing dry land exercises instead of swimming and as I left I asked the lifeguard why he wasn’t in the pool and he told me the kid had forgotten his suit and I totally thought about this thread.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:23 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:46 pm
I was at the gym yesterday and there’s a VERY good high school swimmer who is coached one on one and often swims at the same time I do. He was doing dry land exercises instead of swimming and as I left I asked the lifeguard why he wasn’t in the pool and he told me the kid had forgotten his suit and I totally thought about this thread.
Pretty common in our sport. Like I say, an extra suit or two and spare goggles are always in my locker. Kids don't pay the extra $7 a month for the locker, they have to lug everything back and forth. All I bring to the pool every day is a towel. Everything else (times two or three) is in the locker.
This is not any sexual fantasy thing, whatever boner you wanna get over it is your deal, my deal is we have to swim our workout every night. The old "oh I forgot my suit somehow" (which happens) is answered by "here's one, hurry up, 200 free, go".

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:05 pm

I have a thing against placing my goods where another man’s goods have been.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:00 am

Several times, I have 'left' a Speedo I don't care for on the hook near the shower at the Pool. Always wondered where it went ... and would I ever see it on someone else.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 am

fbanks wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:00 am
Several times, I have 'left' a Speedo I don't care for on the hook near the shower at the Pool. Always wondered where it went ... and would I ever see it on someone else.
Lost property bin. :lol: