G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aussiebum Loose

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Aussiebum Loose

Post by diveguy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:20 am

It looks fantastic! What a perfect suit for the beach!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Terron
Canada

Post by Terron » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:07 am

Rockman you look fantastic in your blue AB & the fit is just perfect Just looking over the beach from my balcony in Puerto Vallarta MX watching some beautiful guys strutting their stuff in AB & speedos & you should be here to add a bit of competition After i close off I am gong to walk the beach to get an hour of sun to keep my tan line [haha]

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:49 pm

speedolover wrote:You have such a great body, you should consider an AB Loose in the 1.5 Also, you may want to down size. The Loose suits easily accomodat a downsize and fit extremely well due to the loose waste. I frequently wear a 1.5 loose in a small and it still covers my butt and rides ver low in front...right down to the top of my shaft when I want. Do you use the Wonder Jock or the standard pouch? You have the body for any
Pitty I did not read this before. I definitely should have bought a smaller size. I bought the Aussiebum WL Loose, size L. This was not really a good idea. I should not have gone for anything bigger than medium. Now, it just feels too 'baggy'. I really have to tighten the drawstring hard, otherwise the speedo will not stay on its place. I took some picture of me while wearing it, but other then that I do not think that it will have any other use.
Rockman, you sure look good in yours. And based on your avatar picture I think that a 1.5 inch should look great on you as well.
Attachments
IMGP3257.png
IMGP3257.png (200.21 KiB) Viewed 9910 times
IMGP3261.png
IMGP3261.png (148.64 KiB) Viewed 9910 times
IMGP3262.png
IMGP3262.png (160.31 KiB) Viewed 9910 times
IMGP3270.png
IMGP3270.png (169.77 KiB) Viewed 9910 times
IMGP3263.png
IMGP3263.png (141.72 KiB) Viewed 9910 times

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:16 am

You would look terrific in a smaller size. Give it a try while the sale is on. You have a great body. A AB loose in medium or possibly even a small would fit you. It would be snug and low, but still provide full coverage. The WJ small would lift you way up

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:29 pm

speedolover wrote:You would look terrific in a smaller size. Give it a try while the sale is on. You have a great body. A AB loose in medium or possibly even a small would fit you. It would be snug and low, but still provide full coverage. The WJ small would lift you way up
Thx speedolover for the positive feedback. I might give it try and buy a smaller size AB.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Maybe I'll pick some up on my Aussie vacation in December. ;)

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:18 am

Great looking suit, I was thinking about buying the same one. What is the deal with the loose style though? I have several Aussiebum suits, but none are the loose style. Does the waist droop when it's wet? I'd really like to get one because i love how they look.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:17 am

shadowmn wrote:Great looking suit, I was thinking about buying the same one. What is the deal with the loose style though? I have several Aussiebum suits, but none are the loose style. Does the waist droop when it's wet? I'd really like to get one because i love how they look.
They still have a draw cord on the inside of them which you just have to pull tight. They don't fall down at all and since theres no elastic you can actually pull it tighter.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:28 pm

speedolover wrote:You would look terrific in a smaller size. Give it a try while the sale is on. You have a great body. A AB loose in medium or possibly even a small would fit you. It would be snug and low, but still provide full coverage. The WJ small would lift you way up
I took on the advice and bought a new Aussibum while the sale was still on. Had to wait seven weeks before it arrived. But here it is... it's a classic 1.5 inch navy blue.

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:30 pm

10decguy wrote:
I took on the advice and bought a new Aussibum while the sale was still on. Had to wait seven weeks before it arrived. But here it is... it's a classic 1.5 inch navy blue.
Now with the pictures :P
Attachments
IMGP3438.JPG
IMGP3438.JPG (166.57 KiB) Viewed 8779 times
IMGP3439.JPG
IMGP3439.JPG (189.7 KiB) Viewed 8779 times
IMGP3440.JPG
IMGP3440.JPG (216.73 KiB) Viewed 8779 times

GRSwimmer

Post by GRSwimmer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:02 pm

Looks great on you rock!

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 pm

10dec and rockman, they look great on both of you! I have a few pairs by AB, and I've noticed that the sizing seems to be inconsistent on different styles. Have you guys found that to be true as well?
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sat May 20, 2017 5:34 am

You can definitely pull those off. Wear them in Mexico with confidence and enjoy yourself.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat May 20, 2017 3:43 pm

I have some AB seamless briefs and I find the sizing a little different on them. This is the only thing that has stopped me ordering a pair.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 am

losingandbuilding wrote:10dec and rockman, they look great on both of you! I have a few pairs by AB, and I've noticed that the sizing seems to be inconsistent on different styles. Have you guys found that to be true as well?
I've had trouble with sizing. I just got a pair of AB 2.5 loose in S(mall), and they're just a little too big. Small has worked okay before. I guess when they mean loose, they really mean...loose. Also, except for the double-lined crotch, the sheer factor is too high, something I forgot to check. The white splice disappears and becomes skin color when wet. The light blue color shows through too much skin in the butt. Might work at a gay or nude resort, but not at the beaches around here. They feel good on and look okay dry, if you like wider sides.

I bought some X(tra) S(mall) a couple years ago, and they were, well....too small. S(mall) with the WonderJock fits better.
Long time Speedo® lover

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Thom wrote:
losingandbuilding wrote:10dec and rockman, they look great on both of you! I have a few pairs by AB, and I've noticed that the sizing seems to be inconsistent on different styles. Have you guys found that to be true as well?
I've had trouble with sizing. I just got a pair of AB 2.5 loose in S(mall), and they're just a little too big. Small has worked okay before. I guess when they mean loose, they really mean...loose. Also, except for the double-lined crotch, the sheer factor is too high, something I forgot to check. The white splice disappears and becomes skin color when wet. The light blue color shows through too much skin in the butt. Might work at a gay or nude resort, but not at the beaches around here. They feel good on and look okay dry, if you like wider sides.

I bought some X(tra) S(mall) a couple years ago, and they were, well....too small. S(mall) with the WonderJock fits better.
Agree. The loose 2.5 is loose but it's ok on my because imnnot the slimmest person out there. But classi 2.5 WJ fit better. Wish they had more colours. And sheer factor is inconsistent also, some are low but still see thru

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon May 22, 2017 3:21 pm

rockman748 wrote:Here are some photos of me wearing my Aussiebum Loose 2.5 Miami. I really like these ones and hope to wear them to Mexico when I travel there in the spring.
I have the same suit in a light blue. These look really good on you: 8) much better than mine do on me.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon May 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Mazda3mps wrote: Agree. The loose 2.5 is loose but it's ok on my because imnnot the slimmest person out there. But classi 2.5 WJ fit better. Wish they had more colours. And sheer factor is inconsistent also, some are low but still see thru
Yes, I also had a better fit with the Classic 2.5 WJ.
Long time Speedo® lover

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon May 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Thom wrote:
Mazda3mps wrote: Agree. The loose 2.5 is loose but it's ok on my because imnnot the slimmest person out there. But classi 2.5 WJ fit better. Wish they had more colours. And sheer factor is inconsistent also, some are low but still see thru
Yes, I also had a better fit with the Classic 2.5 WJ.
I just got a pair of the 1.5 WJ loose and the crotch area doesn't secure very well :(

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:01 pm

I have found that recently they have been good on sizing. I just got a pair of the XS in red/blue and WJ 1.5 Horizon. I'll post photos if I get around to it. My order with only a 2.5 Portsea still has not arrived. It's been 5.5 weeks now :( Aussiebum said they will help once it has been 6 weeks.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums