G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hong Kong?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Hong Kong?

Post by aznspeedoboy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:42 am

Hi everyone! I will be in Hong Kong (mainly in Kowloon) for a business trip for a few days later this month. Are there any recommendations for places to go where I can buy speedos, any indoor pools, or just general places of interest for speedo-minded folk? Haha thanks all :)
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

nalpages

Re: Hong Kong?

Post by nalpages » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:44 am

Whoops, I am in HK but saw this too late. where did you end up visiting?

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:09 pm

nalpages wrote:Whoops, I am in HK but saw this too late. where did you end up visiting?
Didn't get to do much because of my schedule, so just did some tourist-y things since it was my first time there! Went to the peak, temple st. night market, and shopped around in mongkok and causeway bay. Definitely need to go back, I miss HK already :(
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Glad you had a good trip. I'd really like to visit there.
Long time Speedo® lover