G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Jammers - am I a traitor?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: Jammers - am I a traitor?

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Those things will definitely need to be jammed! :lol:

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Oh, but jammed where Sam?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:03 am

I am think about trying them this year at the beach. I am so sick of wearing those boxes swim truck. I just hope that I have the body for them

Swimbrieffetish

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Yeah jammers and square cuts give the same detail but it is funny to see so many around now. I think guys are just taught to not show skin more so that physic

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:14 pm

So I wore my Slazenger jammers today, these are super comfy and something about the way they are cut gives me that "Hung like a hoss" thing. They aren't as tight as Speedo ones and have always felt super comfy. They don't offer any real muscle compression though and when I dived in I could feel them wrinkling up slightly. Oddly I didn't feel like I was exposing any arse crack when I did my grab starts.
pburks wrote:The real irony about wearing jammers as "more appropriate" is that a lot of jammers seem to show more bulge detail than a lot of speedos :shock:
Yeah, I like that. I think it's cool; if people find your "Manhood" offensive then anything that highlights it becomes a potent weapon, anything that is meant to be more conservative but ends up being even more "In your face" is incredibly subversive.

The thing I really like about them is how they present a man's leg and arse as a seamless massively strong looking muscle when he bends forward. I couldn't find a swim jammer image that showed it, even though I see it all the time at the pool. So I'm using this lycra cycling shorts image from http://vintagespandex.tumblr.com/
Real men wear Speedo's

karlos
Great Britain

Post by karlos » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:19 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:So I wore my Slazenger jammers today, these are super comfy and something about the way they are cut gives me that "Hung like a hoss" thing. They aren't as tight as Speedo ones and have always felt super comfy. They don't offer any real muscle compression though and when I dived in I could feel them wrinkling up slightly. Oddly I didn't feel like I was exposing any arse crack when I did my grab starts.
Personally I don’t like the Slazenger brand of swimwear (one of sports direct cheap brands) as they are mostly Lycra. Which is why they are so soft and silky feeling, the lycra also stretches more, so is more forgiving when it comes to sizing. But lycra does tend to go baggy once wet and has no chlorine resistance, so begin to fall apart and lose their shape after a few months of once weekly pool use.
The thing I really like about them is how they present a man's leg and arse as a seamless massively strong looking muscle when he bends forward. I couldn't find a swim jammer image that showed it, even though I see it all the time at the pool.
I also think, unlike regular briefs that with square cuts and jammers having a butt seam they show off a guy’s arse in much greater detail.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:50 am

As an experiment I had a go with a pair of Puma cotton/ lycra running shorts which I've only ever really used for working out in. These have a slightly higher waist but not silly high like cycling shorts.
I could bend over a lot more safely in these but they took on water like a sponge- the cotton I guess- they couldn't keep my assets under control either. I just didn't enjoy swimming in these at all.

Next up a pair of Speedo endurance. These are tight as. I brought them for the print on one leg they felt much more like a true "Compression short". I've also noticed how many guys at the pool I swim at are in jammers. There's a lot a teams that practice at the pool and the "Serious" swimmers all seem to go for either square cuts or jammers. Brief type swimmers are pretty rare. No problem for me though, whenever a handsome guy climbs out of the pool in a pair of jammers it's a beautiful sight.
Real men wear Speedo's

PeterSF

Post by PeterSF » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Back in speedos today, very brief Maru trunks. Great swim, felt good and put in a better time. Statistically I may have been wrong about jammers! But they do feel great and look good.
Norfcountryboy - how did your 2-week trial go? Agree about Speedo Endurance, nice and tight, hold you where it matters, and slide through the water.

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:51 am

I think I might try some jammer this year

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:02 pm

I like Funky Trunks fitness jammers. I have four. I like that they are very low cut. I don't like jammers which come clear up to the waist. I wear jammers for occasions where a speedo may seem a little too risqué.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:02 am

They look amazing!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo