G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

One piece sizing?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thongdude2025
United States of America

One piece sizing?

Post by Thongdude2025 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Hey guys!

Needing some advice :) I'm a closet bi dude (bottom) and wanting to try a women's one pics swimsuit for some bedroom play with my fwb. Any suggestions on styles and sizing?

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Re: One piece sizing?

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:17 am

I don't have the answer to your question but it's something I may try so I'm interested in any answers.
Real men wear Speedo's

karlos
Great Britain

Post by karlos » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:51 am

Female swimsuits tend to go by chest size, and for the ones I have that seams about right fit wise for a guy. Although I do have a slightly longer torso compared to a female some suits either need stretching out slightly or tend to ride up my bum.
just like speedos the material makes a difference, with the more lyrca based ones being more stretchy and more size forgiving. Style wise it's up to you, although I personally prefer the open back/racer style ones as they are easier to sile hands and other things into and play. I might post some pics of me in my suits if anyone's interested?

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:07 pm

I've seen one-piece swim suits for men for swimming on ebay. I think they were from Asia somewhere, so who knows how they're sized. They're cut very high on the hip, like a woman's suit.

I have a man's unitard, but it's for yoga or rowing, not swimming. Someone posted a pic of it here. The legs are almost speedo cut, much higher cut than, say, a wrestling singlet, but lower than a high cut woman's suit. I ordered a medium. The fabric is very stretchy and soft. I should have ordered a small. My jeans size can be 30 (Gap), 31 (j.Crew), or 32 (A&F).

I did a quick ebay search, and this was the best I could find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-One-Piece- ... JQ3iIyogFw
Long time Speedo® lover

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Post by Thongdude2025 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:37 pm

karlos wrote:Female swimsuits tend to go by chest size, and for the ones I have that seams about right fit wise for a guy. Although I do have a slightly longer torso compared to a female some suits either need stretching out slightly or tend to ride up my bum.
just like speedos the material makes a difference, with the more lyrca based ones being more stretchy and more size forgiving. Style wise it's up to you, although I personally prefer the open back/racer style ones as they are easier to sile hands and other things into and play. I might post some pics of me in my suits if anyone's interested?

I'd love to see! Need ideas for what to buy

karlos
Great Britain

Post by karlos » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:30 am

The first one is a Slazenger boyleg swimsuit, I've full removed the inner lining and being mostly lycra is very stretchy. The suit I'm wearing is actually a girls age 13, witch is 32", but it's still comfortable due to the stretchiness. But personally it's also the least flattering.
IMG_20170130_163222.jpg
The second is a grey and pink full/racer back speedo swimsuit, female size 34” bit stretched out but still fits ok, crotch lining removed as it’s not needed and helps with accommodating certain anatomy.
IMG_20170130_163456.jpg
IMG_20170130_162634.jpg
Lastly, my favourite, a navy, blue and grey speedo endurance open back/splash back swimsuit, Female size 34”. It’s the tightest of the 3 being the endurance fabric, but not as soft. But with the open rear it’s easier to slide hands inside for a play. Lining in the crotch also removed for the same reason.
IMG_20170130_163040.jpg
IMG_20170130_162915.jpg

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Post by Thongdude2025 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Very nice! How do the sizes of the suit compare to your normal speedo size?

karlos
Great Britain

Post by karlos » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:03 am

Well in speedos I'm normally a 30" (witch is my normal waist size) or 32" depending on the material and how accommodating the front is.

But in swimsuits I'm a 34", as that is my chest size, As swimsuits go by a females chest size not waist.

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Post by Thongdude2025 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:16 am

Oh Ok, how tight does it fit going by your chest size? I'm 36 in a speedo, 40 around my chest, just hoping the bottom of the suit won't be too loose.

karlos
Great Britain

Post by karlos » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:25 am

As I've posted, both the speedo suits are female 34" and the black lycra suit is actually a girls age 13, equivalent to a 32" chest. All 3 are comfortable and don't dig in or leave marks. But just like a tight new pair of speedos, swimsuits do loosen up and relax a bit once worn a few times and when wet.

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Post by Thongdude2025 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:41 am

Ok :) just was debating between 38 or 40

karlos
Great Britain

Post by karlos » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:55 am

That all depends upon how tight you want it and what fabric its made of. A 38" in a lycra fabric will be a lot more stretchy and forging fit wise that a 38" polyester/nylon suit.

Either buy one of each online and then return one, or find somewhere where you can discreetly try on before you buy.

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Post by Thongdude2025 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Gotcha :) so would you recommend going Lycra or poly since I'm gambling on size since it'll be purchased online. Poly seems slightly cheaper priced

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:38 pm

This made me remember that I bought a very high cut one piece designed for men--oh--four or five years ago, just to see what it would be like. With that high cut exposing a lot of thigh it was surprisingly sensual. I bought a small, and I should have bought a medium. It's aged off my ebay purchase list, so I can't find the seller anymore.
Long time Speedo® lover