G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Getting through the winter - Speedo Season 2017

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

6feet5

Re: Getting through the winter - Speedo Season 2017

Post by 6feet5 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:36 pm

I guess this is now a thong thread? If so here are mynrecents

MRspeedoman
United States of America

Post by MRspeedoman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:10 am

6feet5 wrote:I guess this is now a thong thread? If so here are mynrecents
Thanks for sharing your pictures, this is an open thread. Your red looks awesome on you!!
A straight male who believes that real men wear Speedos! :)

zaps
United States of America

Post by zaps » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:18 pm

shadowsplash wrote:
zaps wrote: only 3 months of real summer
Good Grief, where on planet Earth could that possibly be......
Don't you have any indoor pools where ever you are, surely must have one or two that's accessible
Michigan, and will soon be moving further north for a new job. I do have indoor pools near me, but I enjoy hot tubs and being near the water more than actually swimming. I'm hoping that any new apartment that I move into has a hot tub. I used to have one in a prior apartment, and that was the most speedo wearing I've ever done.
MRspeedoman wrote:
zaps wrote: Wow am I jealous of that collection! I'm only up to 8 or 9 in my collection of suits. There are a bunch of suits that you have that I've thought about buying over the years, but since I live where there's only 3 months of real summer, it's harder to justify buying when there's so little opportunity to wear.
Living in Pittsburgh Zaps, that statement is true for outdoor swimming. That is reason I began hitting the indoor pool for the past two years, a convenient resource to stay in shape. I learned that select colours goes fast; which I try to grab them before they are discontinued for the next season; nine is a great number, I started with 2 and it grew from there. Ebay is a great place to dive into.
I just officially counted and it's at 14. The last 4 suits I've gotten have come from eBay. I think that I've gotten a few good suits super cheap that way. The last two I bought were actually under $10!

zaps
United States of America

Post by zaps » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 am

Mitch wrote:Hey zaps what part of mi. I'm in the Lowe sw corner by the lake
Metro Detroit.

How do you like that area? Despite living in Michigan my whole life, and traveling a fair bit, I've never actually been to that part of the state.

azertyxxx
France

Post by azertyxxx » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:45 am

My 3 new models :)
Attachments
Resized-RPAJ7.jpg
Resized-RPAJ7.jpg (49.06 KiB) Viewed 8413 times

Swimbrieffetish

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:27 pm

shadowmn wrote:I'm recently getting over gallbladder surgery. It most definitely was not a walk in the park like most people have said. I lost a lot of weight and I am trying to bulk up to get back to a speedo ready body once again. Hanging a speedo up is a great motivator as I have done that many times. I don't do it much anymore because my wife isn't as much of a fan of my speedos as she used to be. She loves my squarecuts, but doesn't care for the briefs. Gotta get back to the gym and start building up my chicken legs....ugh...I was doing so well.
I need to do gallbladder surgery in April here. How long before you can swim or do gym again?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:24 pm

What a great idea--I need to hang a speedo up to motivate me!

Also, I'm jealous of that collection, wish I had as many suits as you! :)
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)