G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

who was the last person to see you naked?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmy

Re: who was the last person to see you naked?

Post by swimmy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:10 pm

My wife insists I not get dressed until the last minute every morning. Other than that, anyone in the locker room every night has access to an eyeful. LOL. I don't care.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Yesterday the girl lasering me. No secrets there!

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 pm

my partner since I sleep naked

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 am

jace wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:57 pm
My cleaning hunk this morning before work.Yes I have a college boy cum in every week and clean my house.There are a lot of college boys that need to earn money for school.
If he could maintain his composure and concentrate on cleaning, in spite of the obvious distraction, he probably does very well in school. Do you tip him??????

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:58 pm

I'm sure he enjoys wearing your speedos. Seriously though, helping him AND giving him some of your speedos is very generous of you, and I would expect nothing less of you.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:00 pm

The last person to see me naked was my wife at 4:30 this afternoon.

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:50 am

Guys at the gym and then massage guy for 90 minutes

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:30 am

Thanks Mitch - so do I!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:36 am

I get a massage every few months. If it weren't for the cost I'd get them every day. The guy I get them from really works on my traps and glutes.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:27 am

Mitch wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:43 am
Wow bje. Deep glute massages or just needing
Deep massage. Makes my butt sore for a couple days.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:58 am

Basically the entire glute muscle on each side. In taekwondo we do a lot of side kicks and roundhouse kicks which really get my glutes tight.

frankpyle

Post by frankpyle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:26 am

jace wrote:Always give a hand to a college boy.
I d like to give a college boy a hand, mouth, foot, heck I’d give him what ever he wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 am

I try and have a massage at least once a month and a hard and deep glute massage is an essential part

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:00 pm

I'm in the locker room every evening before and after my swim workout. I'm not a towel changer, nor do I strut about swinging my dick, just do my thing and get out of there. I have no idea who sees what, and I'm not one of those who really cares who's looking or why.

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:29 pm

swimmy wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:00 pm
I'm in the locker room every evening before and after my swim workout. I'm not a towel changer, nor do I strut about swinging my dick, just do my thing and get out of there. I have no idea who sees what, and I'm not one of those who really cares who's looking or why.
Same with me.
The last 2 people who saw me naked were in the pool change rooms. 1 of them is a friend, the other I had no idea who he was. The one i dont know had a shower also, threw a towel over the door (doors are about nipple height) so nobody could see in, thats where he showered, dried and got changed. He must be built differently to everybody else.

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:31 pm

Normally my answer would be my wife or someone at the gym. Today it was my daughter.

I was working from home, so I stayed in sweats and a t-shirt until early afternoon. After I took a shower, it didn't seem necessary to get dressed. No one else was home, so I ate my lunch in the nude.

I'd just finished lunch and was washing some dishes in the sink, when my daughter walked into the kitchen. I'd forgotten her school was letting out early. "Dad!" she exclaimed as she walked in on me.

I kept my front to the counter as I explained that I'd forgotten she'd be home earlier than usual. We both couldn't help but laugh about the situation.

She dropped her bag on the kitchen table and sat down. "Well, carry on," she said mockingly with a big grin on her face.

"Just gonna sit there?" I asked.

"Why not?" she said with a shrug.

"Suit yourself," I replied turning back to the sink. She laughed quietly to herself as I finished the last couple of dishes.

I turned around to face her, and she did a little wolf whistle.

"I'm going up to get dressed," I said. I cracked a little smile as I walked passed my daughter and upstairs.

After we had dinner, I started a load of laundry. I told the kids to bring down anything they needed washed. My daughter came into the laundry room with her hamper, which she set on the floor.

She started to leave, then stopped. "Sorry about earlier," she said. "I hope I wasn't too mean."

"It's okay, honey," I assured her.

"Cool," she replied. "I mean if you want to walk around naked, it's totally cool. I was just a little surprised."

"I'll try to give you a little more heads up next time," I joked. She laughed.

She turned to go again, and I went back to sorting the laundry. "Dad?" I heard her say from the doorway. I looked over. "You mind washing these as well?" she asked as she pulled off her shirt and pants and tossed them into her hamper. My daughter stood naked in the doorway. I was to stunned to speak. "Guess we're even now," she said. She stood there a moment later, then turned and left.

It always amazes me how kids never cease to surprise you.

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:37 am

Haha thats awesome Speedodad, she sounds like a real laugh!

scottishSpeedo
Great Britain

Post by scottishSpeedo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:13 pm

SpeedoDad78 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:31 pm
Normally my answer would be my wife or someone at the gym. Today it was my daughter.

I was working from home, so I stayed in sweats and a t-shirt until early afternoon. After I took a shower, it didn't seem necessary to get dressed. No one else was home, so I ate my lunch in the nude.

I'd just finished lunch and was washing some dishes in the sink, when my daughter walked into the kitchen. I'd forgotten her school was letting out early. "Dad!" she exclaimed as she walked in on me.

I kept my front to the counter as I explained that I'd forgotten she'd be home earlier than usual. We both couldn't help but laugh about the situation.

She dropped her bag on the kitchen table and sat down. "Well, carry on," she said mockingly with a big grin on her face.

"Just gonna sit there?" I asked.

"Why not?" she said with a shrug.

"Suit yourself," I replied turning back to the sink. She laughed quietly to herself as I finished the last couple of dishes.

I turned around to face her, and she did a little wolf whistle.

"I'm going up to get dressed," I said. I cracked a little smile as I walked passed my daughter and upstairs.

After we had dinner, I started a load of laundry. I told the kids to bring down anything they needed washed. My daughter came into the laundry room with her hamper, which she set on the floor.

She started to leave, then stopped. "Sorry about earlier," she said. "I hope I wasn't too mean."

"It's okay, honey," I assured her.

"Cool," she replied. "I mean if you want to walk around naked, it's totally cool. I was just a little surprised."

"I'll try to give you a little more heads up next time," I joked. She laughed.

She turned to go again, and I went back to sorting the laundry. "Dad?" I heard her say from the doorway. I looked over. "You mind washing these as well?" she asked as she pulled off her shirt and pants and tossed them into her hamper. My daughter stood naked in the doorway. I was to stunned to speak. "Guess we're even now," she said. She stood there a moment later, then turned and left.

It always amazes me how kids never cease to surprise you.
Sounds innocent enough, but just a heads up a lot of folks wouldn't see it that way. Child protective services for one definetely wouldn't, I wouldn't want this forum shut down either due to someone taking that the wrong way.

navyblackmaroon
United States of America

Post by navyblackmaroon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:01 pm

The last person who saw me nude was my dad when he got me a towel while I was taking a shower. Nothing out of this world.

Horndog
Hong Kong

Post by Horndog » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Random guys in the sauna at my gym, before that my girlfriend!