G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Ball shaving

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Ball shaving

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:38 pm

I would recommend to anyone who shaves their balls that instead you pluck out each hair with a tweezer. It's time consuming but worth it. You will have the smoothest sack you have ever felt. When the hair grows back it comes in soft, not prickly. The hair comes back slowly and not all at once so simply plucking a few hairs every day or two keeps you soft and smooth without the hassle of shaving and never any prickly stubble. Try it and you'll never go back to shaving.

BJE
United States of America

Re: Ball shaving

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Mitch wrote:Omg doesn't it hurt like hell
Not one hair at a time. Waxing, now that hurts.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm

BJE wrote:I would recommend to anyone who shaves their balls that instead you pluck out each hair with a tweezer. It's time consuming but worth it. You will have the smoothest sack you have ever felt. When the hair grows back it comes in soft, not prickly. The hair comes back slowly and not all at once so simply plucking a few hairs every day or two keeps you soft and smooth without the hassle of shaving and never any prickly stubble. Try it and you'll never go back to shaving.
Wow.... Well, I'll give it a try. I have heard that it does grow back softer and smoother.

T
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Thom wrote:
BJE wrote:I would recommend to anyone who shaves their balls that instead you pluck out each hair with a tweezer. It's time consuming but worth it. You will have the smoothest sack you have ever felt. When the hair grows back it comes in soft, not prickly. The hair comes back slowly and not all at once so simply plucking a few hairs every day or two keeps you soft and smooth without the hassle of shaving and never any prickly stubble. Try it and you'll never go back to shaving.
Wow.... Well, I'll give it a try. I have heard that it does grow back softer and smoother.

T
It grows in softer because the end isn't blunt from shaving. But the point is that it doesn't grow back for weeks and when it does it's only a few hairs at a time so it's easy to stay completely hairfree all the time without shaving and without prickly stubble so it's the softest smoothest skin you've ever felt.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:41 pm

BJE wrote:It grows in softer because the end isn't blunt from shaving. But the point is that it doesn't grow back for weeks and when it does it's only a few hairs at a time so it's easy to stay completely hairfree all the time without shaving and without prickly stubble so it's the softest smoothest skin you've ever felt.
That does sound cool. We'll give it a try.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Thom wrote:
BJE wrote:It grows in softer because the end isn't blunt from shaving. But the point is that it doesn't grow back for weeks and when it does it's only a few hairs at a time so it's easy to stay completely hairfree all the time without shaving and without prickly stubble so it's the softest smoothest skin you've ever felt.
That does sound cool. We'll give it a try.
It'll take as long as half an hour but if you pull them in the direction of growth they come out pretty easy and without much pain. When it comes back then you'll need to pull maybe five hairs a day to maintain it.

I promise that anyone who tries it will be amazed at the result. Especially if you've never had hairless balls before.

I should add that you could get a little bleeding and perhaps bruising the first time. I also recommend washing the area very well before and after to avoid infection.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:18 pm

jace wrote:I'll stick with lazer.
Same.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 am

that sounds hurtful. Ii like the sound of razor or hair removal cream better :/

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Oh fuck no. I will stick with the Schlick

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:57 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
jace wrote:I'll stick with lazer.
Same.
I'll stick with hairy balls.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:31 am

Yes, Laser is good, but only works on black/dark hair. No good for blonde or grey!
And yes, tweezers are better than waxing, but oh so slow.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:55 am

pix54 wrote:Yes, Laser is good, but only works on black/dark hair. No good for blonde or grey!
And yes, tweezers are better than waxing, but oh so slow.
You don't have to have dark hair, just not blonde or grey. I think also dark skin may not be good for laser.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:09 am

pix54 wrote: And yes, tweezers are better than waxing, but oh so slow.
I use an epilator which is fast. I mentioned tweezers in my post because I realize most men aren't going to buy an epilator until after they've discovered how great it is to have removed the hair by the root and have smoothness for weeks instead of just hours with shaving.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:25 pm

I will agree tweezing is best. But afterwards, my neck, my back... Ouch! Never tried tweezing the balls though. Only the area above, between them and my belly button. Shaving the balls is always good enough for me. Although worth trying, waxing has not worked out for me in the long run.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:05 pm

The hair on my sack seems to be the slowest hair on my body to grow back once removed. It remains hairless for weeks which feels great. No shaving and no prickly stubble just always very soft and smooth.