G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Pubeless and proud of it

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedolover

Re: Pubeless and proud of it

Post by speedolover » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:36 am

ColoradoFitSwimmer wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:44 pm
Agreed, hairless all the way. I've been doing it since I was 20, so it only takes a few min's each day in the shower, and that includes pretty much from my knees to my neck....for swimming purposes.

I love the hairless look, with the speedo tan, and a wedding ring (married but bi). It really confuses people. :lol:
Nice..please show us front and back1

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:25 am

I have a small island and the rest is super smooth. I get laser hair removal and now it stays this way for months. It beats shaving or any other method. It’s not painful…now

johnnaked
Great Britain

Post by johnnaked » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:30 pm

Would love to be shaved by someone. Have to do it myself
Hetroflexable, single

johnnaked
Great Britain

Post by johnnaked » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:33 am

Has anyone here used an Epilator on their pubes ? Keen to know if they work and how much pain is involved and the end result. Thanks
Hetroflexable, single

Charley
Australia

Post by Charley » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:08 am

BJE wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:41 pm
Perhaps I already said this, but I use an epilator to keeps my pubes, penis and sack smooth. It's very quick and lasts for weeks.
Is it painful?

johnnaked
Great Britain

Post by johnnaked » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:53 am

Ok. Thanks. Will give it a try for myself
Hetroflexable, single