G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Holiday to France

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ldnjon
Great Britain

Holiday to France

Post by ldnjon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi guys

So the summer is fast approaching and so is my summer holiday. I will be camping in France on a large campsite with a waterpark etc.

In the holiday smallprint it specifically states that everybody should wear "traditional" swimwear- boardshorts are not permitted.

This gives me the perfect opportunity to be wearing Speedos without the judgement. Everybody should be wearing them?

My question is what would be the best pair to go out and get- obviously not wanting to be too showy or stand out at a family campsite.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Holiday to France

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 am

I would have thought a fairly conservative swim brief in a dark colour would be a safe bet. A Speedo or Arena, dark blue with 5 or 6cm sides. If there are more interesting suits being worn I guess you might be able to buy one on site.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:46 am

What a great situation you will find yourself in! I always love the "speedo only" regulations in France. I suggest any suit that is no more than 2" wide at the sides and no less than 1" wide at the sides.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Swimbrieffetish

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:41 pm

What is the water park name now I am jealous

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:15 pm

I would love to go on vacation with a group of family or friends to a place where they were required to wear a speedo. I would enjoy their look of embarrassment.

Swimbrieffetish

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:06 pm

BJE wrote:I would love to go on vacation with a group of family or friends to a place where they were required to wear a speedo. I would enjoy their look of embarrassment.
Lol how many family members are you targeting in this

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Swimbrieffetish wrote:
BJE wrote:I would love to go on vacation with a group of family or friends to a place where they were required to wear a speedo. I would enjoy their look of embarrassment.
Lol how many family members are you targeting in this

I have a lot of fat male relatives. Perhaps I should say all my male relatives are fat. Except for my sons. When I say fat I'm talking about 50 to 130 pounds more than me. I'm always being accused of being too skinny. Well I'd like to see their embarrassment of wearing a tiny little suit with their stomachs hanging over it while I'd be very comfortable wearing a speedo.

zaps
United States of America

Post by zaps » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:45 am

diveguy wrote:What a great situation you will find yourself in! I always love the "speedo only" regulations in France. I suggest any suit that is no more than 2" wide at the sides and no less than 1" wide at the sides.
I may be traveling through France next fall, and I am excited for the idea of speedos only at pools. For the past two years I have been only wearing speedos in the water, and I am getting very comfortable wearing it even if I'm the only person in a speedo, however there is always some apprehension at first. But if everyone else was wearing one already, that would make it a lot easier.