G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Looking for a speedo like this

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: Looking for a speedo like this

Post by Thom » Mon May 15, 2017 10:57 am

swimsharkau wrote:Definitely looks like an Aquablade to me. Does it have the rear seam?

The maroon was a lot rarer than the black or blue.

I haven't seen one come up on eBay in Maroon/Burgundy for awhile. Have seen purple and red, which were also limited colours. The purple was the design that had "Speedo" written in the middle at the front rather that the smaller logo in the front corner.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-039-s-Speed ... 7675.l2557

Good luck.
That's the suit I recall. One of the nicest ever made. Judging by the bids. I guess others feel the same way. It also had a two color weave draw string. Somewhat rare for a Speedo brand.

I have a USA brand Speedo in forest green. Another color that's discontinued. Not sure that was a colour in the Europe/U.K. Aquablade. The cut of the Blade in that market had narrower sides. Even with the wider cut, the USA version fit and looked great. I'm a 30. Wish I was a 32.
Long time Speedo® lover

swimsharkau
Australia

Re: Looking for a speedo like this

Post by swimsharkau » Mon May 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Thom wrote: That's the suit I recall. One of the nicest ever made. Judging by the bids. I guess others feel the same way. It also had a two color weave draw string. Somewhat rare for a Speedo brand.

I have a USA brand Speedo in forest green. Another color that's discontinued. Not sure that was a colour in the Europe/U.K. Aquablade. The cut of the Blade in that market had narrower sides. Even with the wider cut, the USA version fit and looked great. I'm a 30. Wish I was a 32.
There was a forest green colour released in the UK market specifically for a few different private boys schools uniforms. Can't remember who was selling it. Couldn't get one shipped at the time though.