G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aronik suits

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

solarguy
United States of America

Re: Aronik suits

Post by solarguy » Wed May 17, 2017 3:05 pm

I have a black bikini and a brown bikini. Love the fit of them. They are pricey, but it's a really nice suit!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed May 17, 2017 3:25 pm

solarguy wrote:I have a black bikini and a brown bikini. Love the fit of them. They are pricey, but it's a really nice suit!
How is the back side coverage with the bikini?

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Wed May 17, 2017 5:51 pm

It's full coverage and it hugs your but nicely.

speedorob86

Post by speedorob86 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:27 pm

one of my fave brands - but yes too expensive

the bikini's are super sexy fitting.

rmf

Post by rmf » Fri May 26, 2017 8:39 am

Here is a 35% off coupon code for this weekend if you were on the fence about buying a pair from their website. CODE: MEMORIAL
straight, married w/ kids.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat May 27, 2017 2:52 am

I know Turbo swimwear is Made in Spain and can take a little while. I had this problem when I bought mine 2 years ago. If it is a special order suit they say 12weeks.
Try Budgy Smuggler next time.
https://budgysmuggler.com.au/
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:03 am

I ordered and received a brief and bikini in size M. I am disappointed. They don't fit well at all. I am going to send them both back but I don't know if I will reorder. By their sizing guide the size should be right but they are baggy. They don't even stretch tight across my backside. I can imagine how loose they would be if they were wet. I'm afraid if I exchange for a smaller size butt coverage will be an issue.

rmf

Post by rmf » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 am

BJE wrote:I ordered and received a brief and bikini in size M. I am disappointed. They don't fit well at all. I am going to send them both back but I don't know if I will reorder. By their sizing guide the size should be right but they are baggy. They don't even stretch tight across my backside. I can imagine how loose they would be if they were wet. I'm afraid if I exchange for a smaller size butt coverage will be an issue.
That's disappointing. So either their models are wearing demo suits or, the suits that are completely taped down to make them a perfect fit....possibly even both. The cut looks good but nothing is worse than a ill-fitted suit. That's for reporting back. I can take this brand off the list ....
straight, married w/ kids.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:34 pm

rmf wrote:
BJE wrote:I ordered and received a brief and bikini in size M. I am disappointed. They don't fit well at all. I am going to send them both back but I don't know if I will reorder. By their sizing guide the size should be right but they are baggy. They don't even stretch tight across my backside. I can imagine how loose they would be if they were wet. I'm afraid if I exchange for a smaller size butt coverage will be an issue.
That's disappointing. So either their models are wearing demo suits or, the suits that are completely taped down to make them a perfect fit....possibly even both. The cut looks good but nothing is worse than a ill-fitted suit. That's for reporting back. I can take this brand off the list ....
I would say that the models either have bigger butts than me or are wearing smaller suits. Not that I would expect to look like the models wearing it, but it should at least not be baggy. It's frustrating to order suits that are exactly the right size according to their size charts and find they are wy too big. There is really no way to know if something is going to fit unless you try it on. I think I will decide which cut I like best then I will return both suits and exchange one for the next smaller size.