G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Need some advixe

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Re: Need some advixe

Post by Thongdude2025 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:45 pm

I'll see if I can find those online :)
Sungas style might look better on me than that brief, assuming they will sit similar to the n2n suit in my first 2 pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Tue May 16, 2017 5:42 pm

I guess its ultimately up to you, and what you'd feel comfortable wearing. If you want to be less conspicuous, I'd go with the second one. I personally like the look of the last two the best. I don't think you'll go wrong with most of these. Just my opinion. :)
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Post by Thongdude2025 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:01 pm

I figured I would pick up a few with Amazon prime :) definitely will get the second one. 1 and 4 kinda torn between... I really like the green but the red and black is a little more conservative

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Tue May 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Thongdude2025 wrote:I figured I would pick up a few with Amazon prime :) definitely will get the second one. 1 and 4 kinda torn between... I really like the green but the red and black is a little more conservative

Cool. Looking forward to seeing what you choose!
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Post by Thongdude2025 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Probably won't be able to decide and end up ordering three or four suits lol. I appreciate all the help with this, I obviously don't have the perfect speedo body but I still enjoy them, and I'm sure she will too!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed May 17, 2017 2:43 am

Speedoaddict wrote:Hi Mazda,

I have a pair of Budgy Smugglers Briefs with cricket balls on them, got a pair of striped Funky trunks briefs and American Flag Turbo Briefs.
Never heard of sluggers will give them a look.

Thongdude
Sorry I didn't answer your question but Square Leg Trunk Swimwear isn't really my preference but I would go with the the first selection.

you will be a good person to ask, hows the budgy smuggler sizing?? compared to other brands?

rmf

Post by rmf » Wed May 17, 2017 7:35 am

Here is another opinion (or a way) to look at it.... Consider your company or who you will be spending the time with while swimming. Go with the style that you will be comfortable wearing in front of your friends. I think that is the most important thing here. And I think you already know the general consensus that square leg is more 'conservative' than a 'brief' and personally, I think black or dark blue is more conservative than any bright colors or patterns. It just draws less attention to the issue if a person has one. Personally, I think square leg suits are a great stepping stone to wearing briefs in public for anyone who has any sort of hesitation of feeling exposure, embarrassed, insecure or hasn't grown up wearing them....just my opinion...
straight, married w/ kids.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Thu May 25, 2017 3:08 am

If you're looking for a sporty conservative suit, the Speedo Shoreline is a very good choice. I have one and my wife loves it. She's not much a brief/bikini fan, but likes the squarecut suits alot.

https://www.amazon.com/Speedo-Striped-S ... square+leg
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.