Welcome to the Speedo Forum!!!

This has become a great little online community of speedo and lycra enthusiasts. The forum is free but in order to combat spam and bots, after you register you need to email me your username so I can activate your account manually. My email is DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com (don't forget to include your username).

I can keep this forum free with your support by either donating (www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation) or joining my blog (www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org) or my main hardcore speedo site (www.SpeedoFetish.com).

Enjoy the forum and keep speedo'ing on guys!!!

Dave Evans
DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

Swiming in a Fundoshi

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

PNWGuy

Swiming in a Fundoshi

Post by PNWGuy » Tue May 30, 2017 3:33 pm

A year or so back I shared a photo of me in a fundoshi, which I've worn around the garden and at the Seattle Erotic Art Festival. If you're not familiar, it's a long strip of fabric that essentially forms a thong, but looser. Think sumo wrestlers. Anyway, last weekend I was camping in eastern Washington with a good friend and I decided to see what swimming in a fundoshi felt like. It was wonderful! The fabric becomes a little loose, which provides very nice sensations when moving through the water. I wouldn't wear it at a public pool or family-oriented beach, but in the right circumstances I'll swim in it again. Different feeling from skinny dipping, which is what we mostly did -- around a dozen times over our 3 days in the sun. No pics, because we didn't take any.