G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Swiming in a Fundoshi

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

PNWGuy

Swiming in a Fundoshi

Post by PNWGuy » Tue May 30, 2017 3:33 pm

A year or so back I shared a photo of me in a fundoshi, which I've worn around the garden and at the Seattle Erotic Art Festival. If you're not familiar, it's a long strip of fabric that essentially forms a thong, but looser. Think sumo wrestlers. Anyway, last weekend I was camping in eastern Washington with a good friend and I decided to see what swimming in a fundoshi felt like. It was wonderful! The fabric becomes a little loose, which provides very nice sensations when moving through the water. I wouldn't wear it at a public pool or family-oriented beach, but in the right circumstances I'll swim in it again. Different feeling from skinny dipping, which is what we mostly did -- around a dozen times over our 3 days in the sun. No pics, because we didn't take any.