G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Tanning Your Sack

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Tanning Your Sack

Post by BJE » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Just curious if you guys tan your penis and sack when you tan naked? I usually keep mine covered. Liberating it only for a few minutes now and then.

If so how have the results been?

speedolover

Re: Tanning Your Sack

Post by speedolover » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm

BJE wrote:Just curious if you guys tan your penis and sack when you tan naked? I usually keep mine covered. Liberating it only for a few minutes now and then.

I love to feel the sun on my balls. I sun them every chance I get. I also enjoy how my sack relaxes and the balls hang low and loose.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:30 pm

speedolover wrote:
BJE wrote:Just curious if you guys tan your penis and sack when you tan naked? I usually keep mine covered. Liberating it only for a few minutes now and then.

I love to feel the sun on my balls. I sun them every chance I get. I also enjoy how my sack relaxes and the balls hang low and loose.
Do your penis and balls actually tan? I'm afraid of burning them with too much exposure.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 pm

I put on some low SPF oil and tan everything. And yes, my sack and penis will tan. I've slightly over tanned/burned my sack once but it was very slight, no big deal. Keep in mind I have naturally slightly dark skin.
See & Show

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:50 pm

socalswimmer wrote:I put on some low SPF oil and tan everything. And yes, my sack and penis will tan. I've slightly over tanned/burned my sack once but it was very slight, no big deal. Keep in mind I have naturally slightly dark skin.
My penis and sack are darker than my other skin so even though I haven't exposed them much they are still as dark as my tanned skin.

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:45 am

BJE wrote:
speedolover wrote:

Do your penis and balls actually tan? I'm afraid of burning them with too much exposure.
I find that my sack tans even with my other areas. I do find that the penis can burn if not cautious. I also like the penis to tan even, so that means moving it to an up position when on my back to get the underside.

MISpeedo
United States of America

Post by MISpeedo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:11 am

Agree with the others that have replied to your question. I expose everything to the sun with a little sun screen and have never had a problem. Love the feel of the wind and sun on them. Good luck and enjoy getting a full tan!

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:31 am

When at clothing optional or nudist resorts where I know I'll be exposed to the sun for quite a while, then I absolutely use sun screen. At more family oriented places, I've used tan thru swimwear which allows tanning but also provides some burn protection. Everything does tan, and I agree, there is nothing like tanning naked as far as comfort goes.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 am

Those of you who tan your penis, are you circumcised or not? While the foreskin would protect the glans from the sun being circumcised such as I am I wonder if those of you who also are have a problem burning the glans since I suppose that skin does not tan.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:30 am

I'm not circumcised but I use sunblock (not tanning oil) on my glans since it's especially sensitive and pink. Not worth the risk.
See & Show

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 am

socalswimmer wrote:I'm not circumcised but I use sunblock (not tanning oil) on my glans since it's especially sensitive and pink. Not worth the risk.
Does that mean when you tan your foreskin is retracted?

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:36 am

No but often the very top can be a slight bit exposed when laying out or swimming.
See & Show

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 am

socalswimmer wrote:No but often the very top can be a slight bit exposed when laying out or swimming.
Okay. I thought maybe you are always erect while outdoors naked. :)

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:38 am

If I'm laying out naked I don't cover anything except the balding top of my head. Yes, my penis and scrotum tan like any other skin. And no, you don't want to get those sunburned.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:46 pm

You all are hilarious. I love it!
Never have sunburned my goods. But I did get my pecker head bit by a mosquito once. There is a song about that, you know. From way back.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:35 pm

I literally got ants in my pants one time which bit me several times on the balls before I could get my pants down and get rid of them.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:19 pm

I've led a sheltered life.
Long time Speedo® lover

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:14 pm

There is a certain small remaining amount of my real estate that I don't wish to offer up to the dermatologist's knife.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Red^^Speedo wrote:There is a certain small remaining amount of my real estate that I don't wish to offer up to the dermatologist's knife.
Agreed.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Red^^Speedo wrote:There is a certain small remaining amount of my real estate that I don't wish to offer up to the dermatologist's knife.
That's exactly why I keep mine covered most of the time while tanning.