G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aruba Trip Booked

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: Aruba Trip Booked

Post by Thom » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:25 am

I'd wear a rash guard, my long sleeve. And I'd cover my legs with a lot sunscreen. I work indoors and am as pale as a sheet, even though I live in Florida. The tropical sun in the mid-day hours in the summer is absolutely brutal.
Long time Speedo® lover

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:42 am

Been to Aruba great vacation spot! Saw a few speedos near the hotel but not a lot. Still go for it and have fun, happy vacationing!~

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:02 am

Thom wrote:I'd wear a rash guard, my long sleeve. And I'd cover my legs with a lot sunscreen. I work indoors and am as pale as a sheet, even though I live in Florida. The tropical sun in the mid-day hours in the summer is absolutely brutal.
I just ordered a Sporti rash guard from swim outlet and a Sporti Euro brief while I was at it. :P Thanks for the advice.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:52 am

shadowmn wrote:Well we finally booked our trip to Aruba for our fall vacation. Of course I'll be bringing an array of speedos. While there, I plan on going on a snorkeling trip with my wife. Has anyone gone on a snorkeling trip wearing only their speedo?
I enjoyed a lot of snorkeling in Hawaii during a time when I made many trips there for work. The first time I went out snorkeling, I did it in traditional swim trunks. Knowing I was going to be returning a lot, and committed to squeezing in a lot of beach time, i.e. snorkeling time, on every trip, I knew I had to do something about my swimsuit situation. I'd secretly yearned to wear a speedo my whole life but never did. I was afraid to at this time as well but I convinced myself to go shopping for a new swimsuit, thinking I would buy a squarecut or much smaller pair of split sided swim shorts as a "starter suit" in an effort to work up enough nerve to eventually buy a speedo. Long story short, I saw the very brief speedos hanging on the wall, and I grabbed the smallest cut in black, tried it on in the change room, and just knew right then that I would never be happy unless I went full out with a speedo. It's the only thing I wore from that day forward at the beach, in the pool, for snorkeling, and eventually some freediving, and splashing around in the surf and yes, the feeling of doing all of these things in just a speedo is amazing!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:58 am

diveguy wrote:It's the only thing I wore from that day forward at the beach, in the pool, for snorkeling, and eventually some freediving, and splashing around in the surf and yes, the feeling of doing all of these things in just a speedo is amazing!
They really do make a difference. I can't imagine swimming in anything else.
Long time Speedo® lover

violaboy
United States of America

Post by violaboy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:28 am

Also have been snorkeling when I'm the only one wearing a speedo (all Caribbean trips). No weird looks or comments either. And obviously you'll feel so much freer! :)

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:34 pm

shadowmn wrote: I just ordered a Sporti rash guard from swim outlet and a Sporti Euro brief while I was at it. :P Thanks for the advice.
Excellent choices. Great value. Have an awesome vacation!!
Long time Speedo® lover