G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Friends seeing you in a speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Re: Friends seeing you in a speedo

Post by BJE » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 am

Mitch wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:26 am
Nice sounds like a big facility you go to. Wish my gym was like that.
The main floor has locker rooms with steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs, a ladies only workout area, indoor and outdoor pools and outdoor hot tub, basketball court and racquetball courts also tanning rooms, red light rooms, massage rooms, a day care, children's workout area, an exercise class studio and an eating area. The second floor has free weights, weight machines, tread mills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, a spinning room, yoga studio, Pilates studio, fitwall, aerobic circuit etc. In a separate building are tennis courts.

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:51 am

Pretty much all my friends have seen me in my speedos, it's quite common knowledge among my circle of friends that I'm an avid speedo wearer when working and swimming. I even did the annual sea christmas dip in a speedo with them this year.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:02 pm

I even did the annual sea christmas dip in a speedo with them this year.
[/quote]

That was brave!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 am

Nate wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:51 am
Pretty much all my friends have seen me in my speedos, it's quite common knowledge among my circle of friends that I'm an avid speedo wearer when working and swimming. I even did the annual sea christmas dip in a speedo with them this year.
In Wales? You deserve a medal mate. I’m making excuses not to go in the sea in a wetsuit!

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:42 am

Latestarter wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 am
Nate wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:51 am
In Wales? You deserve a medal mate. I’m making excuses not to go in the sea in a wetsuit!
Haha! Yes, it was rather chilly. Literally a quick run in and an even quicker run out.

I've got some better photos than that but my mates are in them and I'm not sure they'd appreciate me posting their photos up on this site - so i'll see if i can edit them out and then i'll post more from the swim.

Rolo336699
Great Britain

Post by Rolo336699 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Nice ...you wearing red speedos ..they look great ... Where did you get them?

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Rolo336699 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:58 pm
Nice ...you wearing red speedos ..they look great ... Where did you get them?
I think they were just from speedo.co.uk I went for red to match the Christmas hat haha

Rolo336699
Great Britain

Post by Rolo336699 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:59 am

They're a good match... I'll have to see if I can find a pair like that ....any other pics?

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:37 pm

SpeedoSimone wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:13 am
Friends with who I do exercise with have already seen me in speedos. Usually its no issue since we all do sport together and they are used to such attire.

My non-sport friends have not seen me in speedos, mainly because I still haven't been brave enough to strip to my speedos in a BBQ or Pool Party. I find that people accept speedos more easily in the context of sport, but not in the context of leisure.
You need to host a pool party with a strict speedo-only dress code. :lol:

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 am
ncstr8male wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:22 pm
My wife is cool with me wearing a speedo. My oldest sister joined us on a beach trip once and made sure I was uncomfortable. Don't think I could do it in front of friends.
What was you sister wearing? A swimsuit, bikini, or a coverall?!

You look the perfect ambassador for a speedo (esp with your canine companion)!

I think it depends the circumstances for wearing in front of friends, at the pool swimming laps - no problem. At a pool party for work colleagues, poss not. Still no reason to go for the dork shorts though, a short pair of shorts instead.
My sister could be a model. With the perfect body. She was wearing a small 2 piece bikini. So she has no issues showing it off. Classic..... but be lives guys should cover up. Go figure

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 pm

ncstr8male wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:36 pm
My sister could be a model. With the perfect body. She was wearing a small 2 piece bikini. So she has no issues showing it off. Classic..... but be lives guys should cover up. Go figure
Perhaps she's scared of being upstaged by a .... hot hunk! :lol: :mrgreen:

Always wondered about this myself - girls get to dress up (or undress!) and guys have to be boring. Think formal wear - why are the guys all in penguin suits while the chicks get to be colourful and sexy, cleavage spilling out, etc? :roll:

ImminentWaffle

Post by ImminentWaffle » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:35 pm

I have a group of friends that I canoe with anually. They have witnessed my evolution from board shorts to briefs. Never an insulting comment, but one compliment!