G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Sporti Euro Brief

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

FloridaSpeedo
United States of America

Re: Sporti Euro Brief

Post by FloridaSpeedo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:02 am

I wear them in Ft Lauderdale but find them to be a bit too constricting in the bulge area. Prefer Tyr 2 inch

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 am

I have a couple of Sporti Euros. Fairly comfortable, decent containment, but if I get excited, I tend to pop out. They don't last really long, but for $10, it's worth it.

MeSooQuiet
United States of America

Post by MeSooQuiet » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:38 pm

It came about two weeks ago. I was worried about the sizing because of reviews on swimoutlet.com and how so many people said they run small. I ordered the size I would normally wear a 32. The color is really nice. They do fit low, but not too low. I have yet to swim in them, but tested them in the shower like all my suits. I am not a fan of liners in suits, but have a feeling this one may have to stay in. I plan to start swimming at LA Fitness as they don't use lifeguards there and have never been a fan of people watching me try to swim or secretly thinking things in their head about my swimwear choices or swimming abilities. You can clearly see everything even with the liner in.

MeSooQuiet
United States of America

Post by MeSooQuiet » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Here is a pic in it. It won't let me upload a frontal view where you can see everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 pm

I have worn the same suit, a green and a dark blue one, to swim at my LA Fitness gyms. No lifeguards there, but the pools are located right by the front check-in desk with a very clear view to the swimming area from there. It's only those that aren't there to swim that seem to notice. I stopped going because too many gym-goers were hopping straight into the pool with their gym clothes still on like it was a bath and clothes washer. Yet I'm in there with a speedo and showered before entering.

SpeedoJT
United States of America

Post by SpeedoJT » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:19 pm

4169E2EB-5A7D-4D55-88C6-F3930DD1A3B1.jpeg
4169E2EB-5A7D-4D55-88C6-F3930DD1A3B1.jpeg (92.15 KiB) Viewed 9114 times
91CFC625-91F4-4F24-A463-5CE5714B92BC.jpeg
91CFC625-91F4-4F24-A463-5CE5714B92BC.jpeg (76.63 KiB) Viewed 9114 times
D728BA12-8AC7-4D7D-9D7B-51E57EF93CF6.jpeg
D728BA12-8AC7-4D7D-9D7B-51E57EF93CF6.jpeg (88.11 KiB) Viewed 9114 times
I love my Sporti Euro briefs. I have several colors and have cut the lining out of all of them. The cut is great if you like to wear as little as possible, but still need coverage for everyday public pool or beach. At their price you can’t go wrong.
Last edited by SpeedoJT on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:53 pm

_su_ wrote:I have worn the same suit, a green and a dark blue one, to swim at my LA Fitness gyms. No lifeguards there, but the pools are located right by the front check-in desk with a very clear view to the swimming area from there. It's only those that aren't there to swim that seem to notice. I stopped going because too many gym-goers were hopping straight into the pool with their gym clothes still on like it was a bath and clothes washer. Yet I'm in there with a speedo and showered before entering.
It might help if you told them about it and they might consider posting signs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 am

I have bought these for years in on several pairs. I have found that you need to order the next size up. I am a solid 32 waist however I have to wear a 33 to 34. For the price they last just as long as the speedo which is three times the cost. I find the limited coverage looks great in the pool and at the beach. I like the fact that it sits low on my hips however you definitely need to shave your pubic area

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:57 am

_su_ wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 pm
I have worn the same suit, a green and a dark blue one, to swim at my LA Fitness gyms. No lifeguards there, but the pools are located right by the front check-in desk with a very clear view to the swimming area from there. It's only those that aren't there to swim that seem to notice. I stopped going because too many gym-goers were hopping straight into the pool with their gym clothes still on like it was a bath and clothes washer. Yet I'm in there with a speedo and showered before entering.
Same thing happens at the gym I go to and it drives me friggen nuts. Signs everywhere but people still do it. The hot tub is in the same area and it's gross because people do it there too. I see the same thing happen with the Aqua Fitness classes. I wish they had a shower in the pool area. People are better at showering off at the summer swim club that we are members of and it's an outdoor pool then they are at this gym. .... oh, and don't get me started about pissing in the pool. I get so angry when I hear kids say that their coach doesn't let them run to the bathroom during practice or that they get yelled at if they have to go... lol....
straight, married w/ kids.