G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cycling in Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

smooth54
Great Britain

Cycling in Speedos

Post by smooth54 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:14 am

Anyone ever been out for a bike ride just wearing a pair of speedos. I did yesterday when I was at the beach i cycled from Bournemouth to Poole I've never felt so horny so wish I could have had a photo taken me on a bike in speedos with a rucksack on my back.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Cycling in Speedos

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:50 am

No, never. I think it might be a step too far for me, unless it was just along the prom or boardwalk. Must have felt awsome!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

smooth54
Great Britain

Post by smooth54 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:53 am

Yes it was awesome I started off going along the prom but came back on the road found this photo wish I had a body like his.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:20 am

smooth54 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:14 am
Anyone ever been out for a bike ride just wearing a pair of speedos. I did yesterday when I was at the beach i cycled from Bournemouth to Poole I've never felt so horny so wish I could have had a photo taken me on a bike in speedos with a rucksack on my back.
Haven't tried it, sounds fun! Hope you pack a camera next time ;)
See & Show

dannyboi
Great Britain

Post by dannyboi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:30 am

That sounds like a fantastic idea! Definitely bring a camera next time.

Cuteandsmooth3

Post by Cuteandsmooth3 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:14 pm

I have walked from Bournemouth to Poole.
But not in Speedos.
How frequently are speedos seen during the summer holidays?

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Speedo jammers is as far as I got... always thought they did in Cali or Rio on beach walks...?
Str8 Speedo fan

smooth54
Great Britain

Post by smooth54 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:32 am

It's the first time for me to cycle in just speedos as I said before I found it quite a turn on Bournemouth in the UK is fairly speedo friendly.

smooth54
Great Britain

Post by smooth54 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:35 pm

I can imagine jack i had on my aussibums wonder jock so every thing was held in place lol.

zaps
United States of America

Post by zaps » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:08 am

I cycle a lot, but I have not cycled outdoors in a speedo. I have a couple of times on my bike trainer inside in the winter, but not recently. The issue that I have is that from years of cycling and soccer, my thighs are large enough that they will rub together if I run, or in the case of biking, they will rub the edge of the seat. Basically for any non-swimming exercise I need to have a layer of fabric on my upper thighs to prevent chafing. I would love to do a triathlon in a speedo one day, but my body just isn't set up for it, so one day I hope to do a triathlon and I will wear a pair of short jammers or something.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Anyone try frisbee golfing in a speedo? Seems like this recreation is really catching on...
Str8 Speedo fan

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:02 am

Good for you Smooth 54. Was this along the road or prom? I've been to Poole years ago but my geography of the area is a bit hazy.
I was queuing up to pay for swimming once years ago and the guy in front of me had just got off his road bike in bike helmet Bolle wrap round sunnies, lycra vest, speedo's and those old cycling toe clip shoes that used to clack-clack when you walk. At the time you did see triathletes dressed like that but he looked a bit out of place. If it'd been a hot day by the sea, or a triathlon he'd have fitted straight in.
Real men wear Speedo's

Speedo_me
United States of America

Post by Speedo_me » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:48 am

If I were to go on a bike ride with a speedo on, it's have to be a black speedo. Don't want that butt swear showing haha

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:40 pm

SpeedoUSA wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:23 pm
Anyone try frisbee golfing in a speedo? Seems like this recreation is really catching on...
I saw my first frisbee golf on a recent trip to Maine. It was only 73F (23C): too chilly. I'd try it in Florida...maybe.
Long time Speedo® lover

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Yea! I think it like beach volleyball in the woods! Give it a try Thom!
Str8 Speedo fan

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:17 am

I cycle a lot and some weeks ago when it was hot, I dressed down to my speedos in some parts of the woods and around some lakes. I went on cycling. In the woods nearly nobody crossed my way and the few people who came along didn't care. At the lake area a lot of other people were walking around in their bathing dress and so nobody complained, too.