G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lots of new exposure

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

delelan

Lots of new exposure

Post by delelan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:16 pm

So today I received lots of new exposure. I went swimming in my aunt's pool which is normal but I decided to wear my speedo and then she had company over and they didn't mind and then I went to the gym pool and wore it again. No weird looks or anything. #feelingawesome

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Lots of new exposure

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:32 pm

thats great!! speedos the way to go:)

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:17 am

Yeah, good for you!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

delelan

Post by delelan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Almost everyday since the post at the pool and never one weird look. Getting pretty comfortable in my new suits.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:46 pm

A swim brief has been perfectly normal pool attire everywhere I've ever been. And I swim practically every day, no matter where I am. And I've been to lots of pools over the years. As I keep saying, and you guys keep proving, IT IS NO BIG DEAL TO WEAR A SPEEDO WHEN YOU GO SWIMMING. I am baffled by all the fears and hesitation and refusal to wear a speedo around here.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 pm

delelan wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:20 pm
Almost everyday since the post at the pool and never one weird look. Getting pretty comfortable in my new suits.

Awesome!
Long time Speedo® lover

delelan

Post by delelan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:17 pm

My only problem now is that I've been swimming almost everyday and now my suits are getting too big. Going to have to buy a new suit or two.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:39 am

delelan wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:17 pm
My only problem now is that I've been swimming almost everyday and now my suits are getting too big. Going to have to buy a new suit or two.

Sounds like win, win to me!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

delelan

Post by delelan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Well two months at the pool and this is the result. New swim suit laying on the old suit. I had to admit I was really surprised by how smaller the new suit was when I opened it and even more surprised when it fit perfectly when I tried it on. They aren't the same cut but similar. Image

MeSooQuiet
United States of America

Post by MeSooQuiet » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 pm

I recently ordered 2 new suits from swim outlet since I joined LA Fitness to start swimming. I ordered a Arena suit in 32. The reviews say to upsize because they run small. The 32 is a bit loose in front and back. Maybe should have went with a 30 instead. Also ordered a speedo solar in 30 in the hopes my waiste might get smaller. I was hesitant when I pulled it up my legs the first time, but it fits perfectly.

Swimbrieffetish

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:28 pm

delelan wrote:Well two months at the pool and this is the result. New swim suit laying on the old suit. I had to admit I was really surprised by how smaller the new suit was when I opened it and even more surprised when it fit perfectly when I tried it on. They aren't the same cut but similar. Image

Soon you may find yourself experimenting with different colors.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

rmf

Post by rmf » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:59 am

delelan wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:57 pm
Well two months at the pool and this is the result. New swim suit laying on the old suit. I had to admit I was really surprised by how smaller the new suit was when I opened it and even more surprised when it fit perfectly when I tried it on. They aren't the same cut but similar. Image

And that is why I stopped buying Speedo brand swim suits! They are expensive and the quality is cheap. In my opinion, there is no consistency and they don't last- they either fade, stretch, breakdown, come unstitch, or what ever... somehow they always fail quickly... For the price, there are so many better options out there that I have't bought a Speedo brand in years.
straight, married w/ kids.

delelan

Post by delelan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 am

Got a new suit because I lost enough weight the old one got big on me. And I didn't pay that price on the tag. Haven't had any issues with the brand and have found sizing to be accurate.

rmf

Post by rmf » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:54 am

delelan wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 am
Got a new suit because I lost enough weight the old one got big on me. And I didn't pay that price on the tag. Haven't had any issues with the brand and have found sizing to be accurate.

Might have misread it. I thought they were the same size but just different cuts......
straight, married w/ kids.

delelan

Post by delelan » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:14 am

rmf wrote:
delelan wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 am

Might have misread it. I thought they were the same size but just different cuts......
Nope. Top one is a 36 and the bottom one a 38. Guess I should have been more clear.

delelan

Post by delelan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Swimbrieffetish wrote:
delelan wrote:Well two months at the pool and this is the result. New swim suit laying on the old suit. I had to admit I was really surprised by how smaller the new suit was when I opened it and even more surprised when it fit perfectly when I tried it on. They aren't the same cut but similar. Image

Soon you may find yourself experimenting with different colors.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Just ordered a pair in red! That's out there for me.

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:08 am

jace wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:13 pm
Saw the title thought it might be about Scott losing his speedo in public.
You wish. From some of your posts, it seems that you have lost yours in public many times......thanks to Mattie, and I'm sure you enjoyed it. After all, your tag line is: I really don't think you should pull my speedo off in public like this- go ahead.

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:06 pm

jace wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:42 am
Have you lost your suit in public if not I'd gladly help you with that experience.
Only by choice. It might take a little speedo wrestling match to see which of us ends up naked first, but sure, I'm UP for the experience......................with you, anyway. The fantasy seems to continue.

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:07 pm

Do we get to see a picture of you in it?

delelan

Post by delelan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:38 pm

It's always been pictures or it didn't happen.