G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Finally took a pair on holiday

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bluebird70

Re: Finally took a pair on holiday

Post by bluebird70 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:55 am

well done

ive worn speedos on last few holiday and luv them

shall i post some pics?

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:17 am

Stick with it. It's easy abroad where most guys wear them as standard on the beach

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:11 pm

I think you just need to wear them and not thinking about it. You just have to act like it's he natural thing to do. There's probably someone at the beach that might not like any particular long suit you might wear but you aren't self conscious about that. Most of all you have to act as though you've always warn them and don't even think about if anyone is looking at you. I think that in reality nobody really cares what you wear. The fear of what others think is all in your head. While some may look at you and think you look ridiculous they aren't going to come up to you and tell you so. Have you ever commented to someone at a beach or pool that you don't like what they are wearing? When I see a fat woman in a skimpy bikini I think to myself how bad she looks but I don't stare or comment.

I don't live near beaches but I make a commitment in the first part of April that I would wear only speedos at pools and so far I have stuck with it. I was self conscious at first especially if there were families there but I got used to it an it's really seldom that I notice anyone noticing me. It's really the same as if I was wearing any other type of suit. It helps to wear sun glasses so you can look at others without them noticing. When I do this I see that people walking past me are involved in their own business and aren't paying any attention to me or what I'm wearing.

I have gotten a few good comments though. A friend of mine upon seeing me said that with my tan I look like an Acapulco cliff diver. Various others have commented on my fitness. No one has made a comment directly about my speedo.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:13 am

Here is a poolside photo taken on vacation at a family resort.
IMG_6456.JPG

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:22 am

Nice BJE.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:44 pm

electric2010 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:22 am
Nice BJE.
Thank you, and in reference to the manscaping threadmelswhere you can see that there is no hair on my torso.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Damn BJE, that is one hell of a smoking hot photo!! And can we talk about how ripped your body is and how insanely tan you are?!?!?! 🤤 (Yay, finally got to use the drooling emoji, haha!!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:17 pm

chicagoswim wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:59 pm
Damn BJE, that is one hell of a smoking hot photo!! And can we talk about how ripped your body is and how insanely tan you are?!?!?! 🤤 (Yay, finally got to use the drooling emoji, haha!!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, thanks for the compliment!

Do you think anyone at the pool noticed me in my speedo?

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:15 am

Nice speedos mate - don't waste time with any hang-ups or worries about what others might think. Just enjoy your speedos.
marloes12xc70 crop.jpg
Speedos - the only way to swim...

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:23 am

There are some really nice pics on here.
Loving the speedos.
Must say you all keep in great shape.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

bluebird70

Post by bluebird70 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:51 pm

mmm i luv to wear speedos on the beach on holiday

it should be made law that all guys have to

lycramike34
Great Britain

Post by lycramike34 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:06 am

Here here to that Buddy. Beach, Pool, All guys wear Speedos, or speedo style Swim Trunks

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:16 am

I can't make other guys wear speedos but as for myself I've gotten over the self consciousness of wearing one in public. I've only worn speedos at pools since the first of April and I averaged about three to five times a week at the pool this summer. I don't have access to beaches so I haven't worn them there but I would feel less conspicuous at a beach than a pool due to the openness of the area compared to the confines of a pool.

What I haven't done recently is wear a speedo around extended family members. I have in the past though. I think a lot of family members would think a speedo is scandalous.

Another place that I have not worn a speedo yet is at a water park. I was going to go to one this summer but never got around to it. For me a water park will take more courage do to the fact that they are much more crowded than the pools I go to and the fact that I spend more time walking around in plain sight and standing in lines for, the water slides rather than laying on a deck chair or being in the water. I'm also a little nervous about getting a hole in my speedo from it wearing one on a water slide.