G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

anyone been to a nudist beach? - Sydney australia

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Re: anyone been to a nudist beach? - Sydney australia

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Thom wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:46 am
There's one about fifty miles from here, sanctioned and maintained by the city of Miami Beach. I think it's the only city run nudist beach in the U.S. Haven't been there yet. I'd prefer to go with someone, but so far, I can't find anyone amongst my rather conservative (when it comes to being naked) circle of friends who'd be seen within a mile of the place.
I read somewhere that beach “Haulover Beach” gets 1.2M visitors a year - wow- somebody is getting naked ! ;)
Last edited by 1tanlinedude on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:38 pm

How about you.

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Pantless wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:38 pm
How about you.
Yep - a few times when given the opportunity, always a funny story to be told after too! LOL

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:35 pm

1tanlinedude wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:01 pm
Thom wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:46 am
There's one about fifty miles from here, sanctioned and maintained by the city of Miami Beach. I think it's the only city run nudist beach in the U.S. Haven't been there yet. I'd prefer to go with someone, but so far, I can't find anyone amongst my rather conservative (when it comes to being naked) circle of friends who'd be seen within a mile of the place.
I read somewhere that beach “Haulover Beach” gets 1.2M visitors a year - wow- somebody is getting naked ! ;)
Oh, they do. Yes, Haulover Beach. Maybe it should be "all over" beach. I have found one friend who said he'd go with me, but he'd wear a thong. There are some high rise condominiums that are close enough for residents to get a view with binoculuars.
Long time Speedo® lover

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Go and experience it - you will like it and after spending some time naked on the beach you’ll think it was no big deal after all. ;)

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Pantless wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:47 pm
My first time to a nudist camp is over.After I arrived I went up to my room and stripped down to my underwear and socks but couldn't remove everything.My girlfriends brothers who are in their twenties came up to the room.Seeing both of them nude relaxed me and they talked me into removing my underwear and socks.Next thing I knew all three of us were in the pool having fun nude.The main thing was getting out of the pool to say hello to my girlfriends folks.
Which nudist camp did you go to?

BriefsBro
United States of America

Post by BriefsBro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Not a nudist beach, but I’ve been to a Korean spa before which is the same idea. You strip down nude and leave your stuff in a locker, you shower first in an open shower with dividers, no curtain though, and then walk around nude in the open tub area where the sauna and steam rooms are. It was an amazing experience. No one cared; it’s required to be naked there.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:41 pm

BriefsBro wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm
Not a nudist beach, but I’ve been to a Korean spa before which is the same idea. You strip down nude and leave your stuff in a locker, you shower first in an open shower with dividers, no curtain though, and then walk around nude in the open tub area where the sauna and steam rooms are. It was an amazing experience. No one cared; it’s required to be naked there.
that sounds cool, i went to spa world in osaka japan, and it must have been similar to the one you went to in Korea.

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:08 pm

Went to playlinda beach in Florida. Beautiful place to relax and enjoy the scenery.♥️

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:40 am

Been to Obelisk many times… can be quiet if weather is poor, but on a hot sunny day it gets packed. Probably 50% go nude. Also, some hot hookups to be had in the bush above the rocks.