G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

anyone been to a nudist beach? - Sydney australia

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Re: anyone been to a nudist beach? - Sydney australia

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:30 am

Canaveral National Seashore has nude sections.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:39 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:30 am
Are they official or unofficial?
Long time Speedo® lover

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 am

Thom wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:39 am
Red^^Speedo wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:30 am
Are they official or unofficial?
Simple answer: unofficial.

More detailed explanation:

Its Federal land. No Federal regulation against nudity. The park rangers do not issue citations for this.
It is also county land. The Brevard and Volusia sheriffs have not issued nudity citations for many years.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:12 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 am
Simple answer: unofficial.

More detailed explanation:

Its Federal land. No Federal regulation against nudity. The park rangers do not issue citations for this.
It is also county land. The Brevard and Volusia sheriffs have not issued nudity citations for many years.
Interesting. John Marshall state park in PBC used to be unofficially nudist at the north end, but no more. I think state regulations are more strict, which doesn't surprise me. Attempts at getting a designated county beach haven't gone very far. Palm Beach County is just too developed; there aren't many places where it would work here. Actually, there's an isolated section in Boca that might work, but Boca is Boca, so it will never happen
Long time Speedo® lover

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Have been invited to a nudist camp with my girlfriend and her family.Don't know if I'm brave enough to drop my speedo in front of her folks and brothers.Any advice?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Pantless wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:05 pm
Have been invited to a nudist camp with my girlfriend and her family.Don't know if I'm brave enough to drop my speedo in front of her folks and brothers.Any advice?
why not. they all invited you because they are opened about being a nudist :P nothing to hide right? :P

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Size isn't an issue.Getting a boner in front of her parents yes or playing volleyball with a bouncing boner.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:14 pm

Need advice on type of sunscreen on places the sun has never touched on me.Is it OK to lather your cock in public with sunscreen?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:07 pm

Pantless wrote:Size isn't an issue.Getting a boner in front of her parents yes or playing volleyball with a bouncing boner.
I’ve never been to a nudist resort but I suppose everyone will be ok if things like that happens especially it’s your first time. And definitely wouldn’t be the first boner they have seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:27 am

Nudity for me is a private thing or sex related.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:42 pm

I would not be shy in taking my clothes off if everyone else was naked too. I’d love to go to a nude beach.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:47 pm

My first time to a nudist camp is over.After I arrived I went up to my room and stripped down to my underwear and socks but couldn't remove everything.My girlfriends brothers who are in their twenties came up to the room.Seeing both of them nude relaxed me and they talked me into removing my underwear and socks.Next thing I knew all three of us were in the pool having fun nude.The main thing was getting out of the pool to say hello to my girlfriends folks.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Pantless wrote:My first time to a nudist camp is over.After I arrived I went up to my room and stripped down to my underwear and socks but couldn't remove everything.My girlfriends brothers who are in their twenties came up to the room.Seeing both of them nude relaxed me and they talked me into removing my underwear and socks.Next thing I knew all three of us were in the pool having fun nude.The main thing was getting out of the pool to say hello to my girlfriends folks.
Did you meet the folk? Wish I had people to go to a nudist camp to!!

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:50 am

Yes I got out of the pool but her brothers were grabbing my dick underwater so when I got out I was fullbloom boner.I blushed and covered my crotch.They both put me at ease saying nothing they both haven't seen before.So now they both know how big I am .

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Pantless wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:50 am
Yes I got out of the pool but her brothers were grabbing my dick underwater so when I got out I was fullbloom boner.I blushed and covered my crotch.They both put me at ease saying nothing they both haven't seen before.So now they both know how big I am .
Doesn't seem like you would be shy with a name like Pantless. You gonna post some pics soon? We'd all love to get to see what your teammates get to see. Are you just a swimmer for IU, or are you on the water polo team, too?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Pantless wrote:
sounds like u had fun. hope u enjoyed the experience :)

swimsuitlover
United States of America

Post by swimsuitlover » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Never been to one yet. Would not have one bit of hesitation going nude. Not concerned at all what others think of me. As the saying goes I'm confident in my own skin!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:28 pm

swimsuitlover wrote:Never been to one yet. Would not have one bit of hesitation going nude. Not concerned at all what others think of me. As the saying goes I'm confident in my own skin!
I get shy sometimes. Don’t know why. But not shy wearing white aussiebums that goes see through haha

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Bullseye wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm
Pantless wrote:
Doesn't seem like you would be shy with a name like Pantless. You gonna post some pics soon? We'd all love to get to see what your teammates get to see. Are you just a swimmer for IU, or are you on the water polo team, too?
Just swimteam at this time.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:51 am

Pantless wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Just swimteam at this time.
So what kind of workouts are required to swim for a big university? I imagine that you are constantly in the pool and weightroom. What about your diet? How many calories a day do you have to take in to keep up with all of your workouts?